Ripper's Underground Racing TT-R Gallardo Dyno Video!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap! I'm sure at this level, you WILL find the weak links in the drivetrain (i.e. Like the front diff and/or the block)

Very nice indeed, got to tip my hat to you, i know first hand how much work it is to get half that HP level.

Be interesting to see how long the car can last at this power level.

:iamwithstupid:

All I can say to you is your engineering is nothing short of miraculous, and congratulations to Ripper for a street car that rivals Formula 1 performance. I, along with many other forum members am curious as to what exactly you do to strengthen the car for this kind of output. The Gallardo was not mean to have nearly 800HP more than what it already puts out. At 1300HP it must almost be undriveable on a daily basis.

I have had many question about the clutch that is able to hold the power we are putting down in the R version TT Gallardos. I figured I would just share it with all to see. This is the latest triple carbon-carbon clutch from Tilton. We have done a lot of high powered dyno testing and racing with this set up and it has performed flawlessly.

This set up is all billet and only available for the 6 speeds at this time but we are working on something for the E gear. I will keep all updated. We also will have these in stock in about 4 weeks as we are the exclusive distributor/dealer for the Gallardo Tilton carbon-carbon clutch.

TiltonClutch059.jpg

TiltonClutch060.jpg

TiltonClutch061.jpg

TiltonClutch063.jpg

We ran that same clutch in Wayne's car about four years ago. Actually, Wayne had them develop it. That, coupled with the e gear made for one of the most miserable driving experiences of my life. It also only lasted about three thousand miles.