QuickSilver SS exhuast for 04/05 Gallardo

Kisco

A like new, Quicksilver SS exhaust system for sale for the 04/05 Gallardo. The system has 200 miles on it only, and weighs in at an approximate 5.7 lbs. (In comparison to the 50 lbs. stock muffler system)

Purchase price was $2,000. I will let it go for $995, shipped to your door!!

Everything you need to know about this exhaust system:

http://www.quicksilverexhausts.com/product...n.asp?NewsID=67

Dammmn...between rims, carbon fiber pieces and now this setup, there have been some AMAZING deals on this board lately for someone looking to trick out a G!!! :shock: Smoking deal Fadi..someone is going to get hooked up!

It drives me crazy seeing stuff like this when I dont have a Gallardo yet to begin modding!!! :lol2:

Dammmn...between rims, carbon fiber pieces and now this setup, there have been some AMAZING deals on this board lately for someone looking to trick out a G!!! :shock: Smoking deal Fadi..someone is going to get hooked up!

It drives me crazy seeing stuff like this when I dont have a Gallardo yet to begin modding!!! :lol2:

Thanks, Mike. I hope all is with you, bud.

Fadi,

How is the new exhaust coming?

I wish I knew.

Will let you know as soon as I hear something.. :icon_thumleft:

• 2 weeks later...

Sale pending..

I will also have CF airboxes, BMC air filters, and stock 04 wheels/tires for sale (GBGallardo has dibs on these).

I will make a new thread and take pics as soon as I have the actual products in hand within the next few weeks. I just wanted to throw that out there now for the oens that may be possibly interested.

:icon_thumleft:

• 3 weeks later...
Sale pending..

I will also have CF airboxes, BMC air filters, and stock 04 wheels/tires for sale (GBGallardo has dibs on these).

I will make a new thread and take pics as soon as I have the actual products in hand within the next few weeks. I just wanted to throw that out there now for the oens that may be possibly interested.

:icon_thumleft:

let me know on the cf air boxes.

Sale pending on the CF airboxes.

Exhaust still available..

• 2 weeks later...

I know there is someone out there looking for an exhaust for their 04/05 G.. :icon_mrgreen:

$895 shipped to your door!

I know there is someone out there looking for an exhaust for their 04/05 G.. :icon_mrgreen:

$895 shipped to your door!

Fadi,

Throw it on ebay brotha. I am sure you will get more interest there. If not, send me the pics/description, and I will try and do it for you.

Fadi,

Throw it on ebay brotha. I am sure you will get more interest there. If not, send me the pics/description, and I will try and do it for you.

Mike, thanks man.

I don't have pics of it because the system is at Doug's shop. A far as the description goes, the best I can do is what is in the original post. Lots of info on the QS SS exhaust.

I just realized that vids of my car are on the home page of Quicksilver's site.:lol2:

Is this the one you have? That's one that just came off my car. If so I'll wait for yours to sell before I list mine :)

post-8895-1244584981_thumb.jpg

Is this the one you have? That's one that just came off my car. If so I'll wait for yours to sell before I list mine :)

Nope, not like mine, but thanks for the thought..:D

• 2 weeks later...

TTT

I will have pics when I go to Doug's shop this Friday.

Hey Sprite,

What does your exhaust sound like? A deeper sound or more like F1 higher pitch?

Thanks

You stopping by Towers?

Yup, will be there Friday evening. Yourself??

Yup, will be there Friday evening. Yourself??

Yeah unless something comes up I'll make the drive what the heck...

Yeah unless something comes up I'll make the drive what the heck...

Awesome man. Look for an Orange GTT, a Yellow GTT, and a Murci Roadster. Call me if you don't find us.

Awesome man. Look for an Orange GTT, a Yellow GTT, and a Murci Roadster. Call me if you don't find us.

where do they usually park in... I sometimes go by the bmw's..

you taking your car? Is your car ready?

where do they usually park in... I sometimes go by the bmw's..

you taking your car? Is your car ready?

Yes. My car will be there. It is the reason why I am flying to FL. (to drive the car all day)

Not sure where we will park. Just call me once you get there. I pm'd you my number.