Looks like i'm back in the FGT market

LagunaRacer

is this the dude who claimed he was aiming for 300mph?

Thats him, he claims 1800 rear wheel. He'll never get to 300mph but his car sounds fcuking awesome.

That is what I was thinking, I thought it was the guy that was trying to set the new speed record. Someone posted an interview with him here on the site, not sure where. Looks like a total pain in the ass to drive though, watching that vid was painful. Goodbye Mr. Clutch.

Looks like a total pain in the ass to drive though, watching that vid was painful. Goodbye Mr. Clutch.

:iamwithstupid:

Some people never know when enough is enough... That thing seems like such a pain in the ass to drive what good is it?

Some people never know when enough is enough... That thing seems like such a pain in the ass to drive what good is it?

Its strictly a top speed car, probably not meant to turn lol.

I would be embarassed if I drove my car like that.

He has been duiscussed on the GT forum. Most feel he is a tool.

:iamwithstupid: The amount of tools driving these cars these days is amazing. It saddens me to know that the guy that has my old car is as bad if not worse than this guy.

Yea, looked like he was fighting to keep it alive

• 1 month later...
:icon_thumleft:

Anyone know this car?

Yeah, I saw them like a month ago, car had new "cosmetic" details added here and there but seems like hasn't seen too much action (I am sure the tires are the same) .... they are nice guys but maybe they decided to use that car more for show than the first main reason which was to break the 250MPH goal ...

Here is their site:

http://performancepoweronline.com/

Cheers ..

Oscar

PS: Doing 250 mph requires a LOT more than just 1800HP ....

I have seen this car in person on 4 different occasions. This is the first time I have seen/heard it run. It seems to me it just sits and looks pretty for the most part.

I have seen this car in person on 4 different occasions. This is the first time I have seen/heard it run. It seems to me it just sits and looks pretty for the most part.

That figures, it does sound nice though.

Regardless that thing sounds like the Hulk. ANGRY. I love this color combo the best. Car is gonna top 250mph easily if it can hook and stay planted and together.