LP560 wheels

First

My LP560 came with the stock black callisto wheels. They look nice on the car's white body but the contrast is kinda too strong for my liking.

How many variants of OE gallardo or LP wheels is out there? I know there's the basketweave wheels. Dont know the name for it.

Anyone could point out how many different variant/type of lambo oem wheels is available for the gallardo? And do you guys think looks best with a white colour lp560?

Also i'm keep aftermarket options open. Could anyone mind to chip in on what aftermarket wheels are nice? If possible with some member's car photo? Would like to get some idea on the car.

I intend to run purely stock sizes. So no 20's or 22's please.

Thanks for the reply Intense. Thats helps a lot. Seems like the calisto's still look best.

Any opinion for aftermarket ones?

Whats the name for the HRE's? Are they 19s?

The basketweave is call cordelia right? What you guys think of it compare to the Black or Titanium Calistos?

Oh my the 2nd SDS wheels looks awesome. What measurements are they? 20x9J front and 20x11J rear?

How would 20's affect the ride and handling?

The M40 on freds doesn't look like it has a lip while the yellow G has deep chrome lips. Are they different?

The M40 on freds doesn't look like it has a lip while the yellow G has deep chrome lips. Are they different?

fred has hre m40s and allans yellow g has sds wheels

Doh just noticed that.

Just found out Allan's running IN-80 while the other car running AV-80. Measurements 20x8.5J and 20x11.5J. Recommended tyres are 235x30x20 front and 305x25x20 rear.

Thats quite a bit of different from the stock sizes. Wondering if it affects the handling or awd systems in anyway.

I am really liking the AV-80 in gunmetal/titanium colour on white. Wonder how much exactly it would set me back for apart from the Ebay price you posted. Anyone's got their contact?

Thanks for the info Intence.

Doh just noticed that.

Just found out Allan's running IN-80 while the other car running AV-80. Measurements 20x8.5J and 20x11.5J. Recommended tyres are 235x30x20 front and 305x25x20 rear.

Thats quite a bit of different from the stock sizes. Wondering if it affects the handling or awd systems in anyway.

I am really liking the AV-80 in gunmetal/titanium colour on white. Wonder how much exactly it would set me back for apart from the Ebay price you posted. Anyone's got their contact?

Thanks for the info Intence.

If you run the correct tire sizes it does not affect the awd in any way.

For those out there running Murci's with aftermarket wheels, any input on what larger wheel/tire size you can run and not have adverse effects on the AWD system?

I believe it's not the size but the off sets that make the difference, i could be wrong though. It wouldn't be the first time.

Intence is correct, I'm looking to see what increased sizes will match the proper rolling diameter to avoid damage/premature wear of the differentials and their internal components.

I think the Calistos might be the hottest looking wheels on the face of the planet. With a white car though, I think silver would be the way to go with them. (Or MAYBE titanium.)

^^The ONLY wheel for an LP560^^

sorry where is that vomit icon?

cant stand those

Yeah I hate those basketweave rims too. At least not on a white LP.

The black calistos on white LP does look really nice.

Allan, are you running SDS's recommended size of 235/30/20 and 305/25/20 using Conti Contact 3? Are continental tyres even good?

Also intense ebay link show the same wheel as being market/branded as Champion. Now whats up with that? Is that SDS or Champion or is that fakes out there?