Rich Nigga shit!

WTF are you talking about? never said shit about how life is unfair. Here you go with your bullshit again...get off the crack? Guess thats another attempt at taking a cheap shot black joke. Yes, I think your a fcukin racist

Quick question are black people or should I say African American people the only ones who smoke crack??? How in any way shape or form is that a cheap shot at black people? Please explain that one. Last time I checked crack is available to all, not just blacks. You are readying way to into this, and taking this way into the deep end but hey its your life and your battle do what you wish.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WTF are you talking about? never said shit about how life is unfair. Here you go with your bullshit again...get off the crack? Guess thats another attempt at taking a cheap shot black joke. Yes, I think your a fcukin racist

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Guest skokos
Sounds like you need to get a life..and lambo before you say shit else bitch.

And by the way bitch I am black and take offense to all of the fcuked acronyms that this thread has generated.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA I have to have a Lambo to have a opinon???

ya and I knew that LONG before you told me. Grow the fcuk up. Wonder how many times a day this loser drops the race card

Don't include me in the population of "you guys" cause I don't enjoy shit about the word nor do I use it. However, if you want equal rights then I am all about you using the word. Do so at your own discretion. Stop being internet keyboard warriors and use the "N" word on five black people that you know, then come here to post about how you got the living shit beat out of you.

Dude, you are just projecting your insecurity now. I do not believe whites should use the N word, but the way you are trying to use logic is nothing but sad.

Guest skokos
Don't include me in the population of "you guys" cause I don't enjoy shit about the word nor do I use it. However, if you want equal rights then I am all about you using the word. Do so at your own discretion. Stop being internet keyboard warriors and use the "N" word on five black people that you know, then come here to post about how you got the living shit beat out of you.

Baby-Cry.gif

Well, I see where the mind of these admin are.

N-word? Excuse me?

And this hasn't been deleted, or the authors reprimanded?

Bullshit.

Now it's corporate America's fault, lol. You humor me. Some people are so quick to pull the race card when in fact it's hoodrats like Soulja boy, lil wayne, and the like that degrade their people by constantly referring to them as "niggas," women as "ho's and bitches" and only objects of sexual pleasures, and everyone else "racists." Sorry you don't like accepting the truth. And as the old saying goes, "money could never buy class" and it hasn't been anymore true with these uneducated, improper speaking, crotch-grabbing, underwear showing, irresponsible, thugs. BTW, it is laughable if you consider this hip-hop.

Those who also say nigga also say cracker, and make anti-semitic comments.

I've seen threads locked and closed once something anti-semitic was said....I was "suspended" for making a sarcastic comment about Catholic priests. Whatever. This site is only worth the news on sports vehicles, which is acquired elsewhere.

Hey fcuktard...I didnt openly call a group of people racists. I merely made a comment about what I perceive based on the comments with this fcuked up thread on whats supposed to be a respectable forum. Sounds like you need to get a life..and lambo before you say shit else bitch.

So... what you can't afford one? so that gives you the right to hate on someone else ? And by the way bitch I am black and take offense to all of the fcuked acronyms that this thread has generated.

Wow! You reply to a "racist" by using homophobic slurs!!! That is fcuking classic... :eusa_think:

Wow! You reply to a "racist" by using homophobic slurs!!! That is fcuking classic... :eusa_think:

Homophobic slurs? I called him a bitch and a f u cktard. I am really curious to see how long this bs is going to continue.

What are you trying to prove? how violent black people are?

I don't use the n word but lets say I had a black friend and I said the n word in a joking manner, so your telling me I'm risking my life by being friends with a black person?

Lock?

NO, this needs to be addressed. Far to often do people run away from this issue and I say fcuk that, lets discuss it.....

Some levity

niggers.jpg

And you are a piece of work.

All of you non-Lambo owners have really taken this forum and put it down the shitter while the moderators just sit back and do absolutely shit.

As a Black American, I voiced my concern over this thread and asked that it be removed and deleted due to its offensive title and its propensity to continue to get offensively worse in content.

Then the childish moderator Allan comes back with more bullshit to continue to add fuel to fire along with his sidekick Skokos and now this asshole comes with this "N" poster.

I have captured all of these threads and will ensure that it gets disseminated to your supporters/sponsors.

You kids need to grow up and truly get a life and then maybe you can afford some nice shit one day instead of coming here to this forum and dream about shit and then hate on others that already have it.

Pure bullshit.

MARTA.... Moving Africans Rapidly Through Atlanta.... oops guess I'm a racist too now.

hahah, I was toying with that when I made the post and decided against it, fcuk it.... YOU RACIST HONKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol2: :lol2:

Homophobic slurs? I called him a bitch and a f u cktard. I am really curious to see how long this bs is going to continue.

In the black community calling another man a "bitch" is just like calling him a faggot, it is a prison reference. In your defence you may not have know this as you are an educated, proper speaking, non-crotch grabbing, non-underwear showing, responsible, affluent Black American... ;)

What are you trying to prove? how violent black people are?

I don't use the n word but lets say I had a black friend and I said the n word in a joking manner, so your telling me I'm risking my life by being friends with a black person?

You are obviously a dumbass. There is no joking with the N word. Yes, you are risking your life whether its a friend or a complete stranger. You seem daring, approach the next black person you see and find out.

I am not trying to prove S H I T. Other than the fact that Allan or no other white person has the right to play with the N word regardless of who the fcuk said it. Lil Wayne/Soulja Boy , I don't give a fcuk about them. They are black and if they choose

I remarked with my comments to say that the shit was offensive and this thread needed to be removed and/or deleted. However, several assholes on this thread continue to use this as an opportunity to pull out all of their black jokes for the masses.

Point was anyone is capable of making an ass of themselves..... ethnicity has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Bummer you took it the wrong way dprice

In the black community calling another man a "bitch" is just like calling him a faggot, it is a prison reference. In your defence you may not have know this as you are an educated, proper speaking, non-crotch grabbing, non-underwear showing, responsible, affluent Black American... ;)

No dumbass, its because I have never been to prison, like yourself. And furthermore, I don't live in the black community...I actually live in a white neighborhood. Gated, to keep the likes of you out.

And for your edification, "defence" is spelled "defense", dumbass.

dprice, you need to unite with your people, call Al Sharpton and put a end to this n word within your people. You need to educate your people to stop using this hateful word.