Rich Nigga shit!

We know that they all eventually go broke, stop payments, find spiritual enlightenment, and try for a comeback as a changed person. These rappers spend more than they earn in hopes of becoming bigger and better year after year.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Again I say, the human race is doomed!!! That's just ridiculous!

Do ya'll really think he is serious?! Soujia boy is goofy and known to do $hit like this

He's about as serious as a weird al yak remake. If u think he's being for real then u must

be the same person that goes to the nightclubs and complain that the music is too loud.

Guest skokos
Do ya'll really think he is serious?! Soujia boy is goofy and known to do $hit like this

He's about as serious as a weird al yak remake. If u think he's being for real then u must

be the same person that goes to the nightclubs and complain that the music is too loud.

pulp_fiction-bible.jpg

Guest skokos

1:44 in.

"they gonna be like ahhh,they never should have gave you niggas money"-souljahboy

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

1:44 in.

"they gonna be like ahhh,they never should have gave you niggas money"-souljahboy

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

Where exactly do U think this line came from?

He has too much money and too little talent, no different than most hollywood bitches

Guest skokos
Where exactly do U think this line came from?

From uneducated piece of garbage that isn't worth the clothes on his back.

Which rap video doesnt have "things" in it, cars, jewlery, houses, etc, more of the same...

:icon_mrgreen:

Man, we gotta hang out sometime! Great taste - loved that song since the first time I heard it - listened to "break you off" many many times while trying to get with one special girl freshman year of college :icon_super:

Didn't realize we had this many racists on this forum.

I find it offensive to even name this thread "Rich Nigga Shit" regardless of what that idiot Soulja Boy says or the dumb shit that he buys with his money. Its his money, let him spend it on what he desires, after all, he earned it.

What would the sponsors of this forum think about our group if someone were to link them to this thread.

All this thread is doing is drawing out bs posts. People on this thread are using this thread as an opportunity to get their "black punches" in. The Youtube videos depicting "black face" are over the top.

Recommend that this thread get removed/locked or deleted.

Which rap video doesnt have "things" in it, cars, jewlery, houses, etc, more of the same...

There's plenty out there, you just have to know about them. Nothing you hear on the radio will be without the flashy "money, ho's, cars, and clothes" mentality

Didn't realize we had this many racists on this forum.

I find it offensive to even name this thread "Rich Nigga Shit" regardless of what that idiot Soulja Boy says or the dumb shit that he buys with his money. Its his money, let him spend it on what he desires, after all, he earned it.

What would the sponsors of this forum think about our group if someone were to link them to this thread.

All this thread is doing is drawing out bs posts. People on this thread are using this thread as an opportunity to get their "black punches" in. The Youtube videos depicting "black face" are over the top.

Recommend that this thread get removed/locked or deleted.

While everyone agrees that SB is a joke and is expressing it here, nobody ever brought race into the thread, I checked just to be sure. Some would find it offensive that you're placing the blanket statement of racist on the poster(s) of/in this thread and LamboPower as a whole. I can see what you're saying but c'mon man, its not that serious...

Soulja Boy coined the phrase "Rich Nigga Shit" all on his own. In fact, thats the vid's title therefore I see no wrong doing in the thread title. It would be like Allan linking an episode of "Entrourage", we'll say, and naming the thread "Entourage", no?

And yes, I can see how some would consider this thread to be less than "stand-up" but I wouldnt say over the top. SB is considered an idiot by the general population of people that can think for themselves so this is par for the course...

People on this thread are using this thread as an opportunity to get their "black punches" in. The Youtube videos depicting "black face" are over the top.

That video is "over the top" for a reason... It is a satire of what corporate America has turned hip-hop in to.

While everyone agrees that SB is a joke and is expressing it here, nobody ever brought race into the thread, I checked just to be sure. Some would find it offensive that you're placing the blanket statement of racist on the poster(s) of/in this thread and LamboPower as a whole. I can see what you're saying but c'mon man, its not that serious...

Soulja Boy coined the phrase "Rich Nigga Shit" all on his own. In fact, thats the vid's title therefore I see no wrong doing in the thread title. It would be like Allan linking an episode of "Entrourage", we'll say, and naming the thread "Entourage", no?

And yes, I can see how some would consider this thread to be less than "stand-up" but I wouldnt say over the top. SB is considered an idiot by the general population of people that can think for themselves so this is par for the course...

:iamwithstupid:

Now it's corporate America's fault, lol. You humor me. Some people are so quick to pull the race card when in fact it's hoodrats like Soulja boy, lil wayne, and the like that degrade their people by constantly referring to them as "niggas," women as "ho's and bitches" and only objects of sexual pleasures, and everyone else "racists." Sorry you don't like accepting the truth. And as the old saying goes, "money could never buy class" and it hasn't been anymore true with these uneducated, improper speaking, crotch-grabbing, underwear showing, irresponsible, thugs. BTW, it is laughable if you consider this hip-hop.