Rich Nigga shit!

And you are a piece of work.

All of you non-Lambo owners have really taken this forum and put it down the shitter while the moderators just sit back and do absolutely shit.

As a Black American, I voiced my concern over this thread and asked that it be removed and deleted due to its offensive title and its propensity to continue to get offensively worse in content.

Then the childish moderator Allan comes back with more bullshit to continue to add fuel to fire along with his sidekick Skokos and now this asshole comes with this "N" poster.

I have captured all of these threads and will ensure that it gets disseminated to your supporters/sponsors.

You kids need to grow up and truly get a life and then maybe you can afford some nice shit one day instead of coming here to this forum and dream about shit and then hate on others that already have it.

Pure bullshit.

DPrice, TAKE THAT fcuking CHIP OFF YOUR SHOULDER. NOBODY IS AMUSED OR SYMPATHETIC EVEN IN THE SLIGHTEST. Quit while you're ahead. You make yourself and your race look pathetic when you stretch every slight comment into a racist realm

I am nothing short of disgusted.

That comment to Skokos was absolute bullshit as well. Anybody with an ounce of common sense can see that it was nothing short of

"I have a LambOH, you dont, shut the fcuk up"

Get real you elitist fcuk! If you meant any word of that, you are NO better than the racist pieces of shit that enslaved your race so many years ago. That is; thinking you are better than another because you have something that they do not.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All of you non-Lambo owners have really taken this forum and put it down the shitter while the moderators just sit back and do absolutely shit.

A known Lambo owner POSTED THIS fcuking THING!! What you have taken issue with, was posted by a lambo owner. However I'll still give you a B for effort on your attempt at using logic

No dumbass, its because I have never been to prison, like yourself. And furthermore, I don't live in the black community...I actually live in a white neighborhood. Gated, to keep the likes of you out.

And for your edification, "defence" is spelled "defense", dumbass.

Thanks for the typo clarification. Just so you know, you are not supposed to start a sentence with "and". You might want to remember that when you are emailing whitey at work, I would hate for them to stereotype you.

I think I see where the turmoil is coming from here. You are not accepted by your white peers and at the same time average blacks look at you like a sellout, so you are in limbo. As for the type of person I am, you have no idea of who I am or what I have. Unlike some I do not feel the need to post all my business on forums like this...

Thanks for the typo clarification. Just so you know, you are not supposed to start a sentence with "and". You might want to remember that when you are emailing whitey at work, I would hate for them to stereotype you.

I think I see where the turmoil is coming from here. You are not accepted by your white peers and at the same time average blacks look at you like a sellout, so you are in limbo. As for the type of person I am, you have no idea of who I am or what I have. Unlike some I do not feel the need to post all my business on forums like this...

Your avatar... now THATS ironic :lol2:

Mr. Dprice I am not racist. I, pretty much hate people of every race, color, creed that act like asses and bring their own people down. I don't see how this thread is a racist remark. It takes its name from something said by the person in the thread and it's about his lamborghini necklace pendant.

There have been threads about idiot white people (like that toolbag that went to the Bullrun), and Arabs, Indians, Asians, Jews, etc.

Basically Lambopower is an equal oppurnitiy insulter. It's not the race that's insulted though, it's the individual (s) of that race that are poked fun of, insulted when they offer up something stupid to make fun of.

The only thing that you are doing by haveing such a chip on your shoulder is propogating a stereotype.

I have lots of black friends. If I called any of them the N word (which I wouldn't) I'd hope they'd never talk to me again. Of course they, being the type of people I associate with, don't use that word anyway because they have too much class.

No dumbass, its because I have never been to prison, like yourself. And furthermore, I don't live in the black community...I actually live in a white neighborhood. Gated, to keep the likes of you out.

And for your edification, "defence" is spelled "defense", dumbass.

Hmm.

First of all I am a huge proponent of correct elements of style and composition. You need to review the difference between "defense" and "defence" as your statement is incorrect.

Secondly please refrain from calling our members dumbass, fucktard, bitch, or the like. It's not nice.

Thirdly you have made several veiled threats of violence. Whether directly or otherwise they are not acceptable so please discontinue.

Finally your statements about racism are completely off. Upon review I do not believe our members are racist however I do believe you yourself are reverse racist. For your edification African Americans refer to themselves as niggas; not all but many. This phenomenon is especially prevalent in lower socioeconomic groups. This is a phenomenon as we do not see this manifested in other races. For example, we do not see Chinese people sit around and refer to other Asians by racial slurs, at least not typically.

Anyway you seem like a well-intended chap however you are misguided. Furthermore you seem angry and need to cool off. I'm going to recommend a 90 day break for you so that you can reflect on your comments. And by recommend I mean enforce.

Relax. Oh and PS: I'm a visible minority too. And trust me you're the one with the problem with race, not the 50 other people in this thread. Goodbye.

To mod or whoever it may concern,

90 days is too harsh, if you must take this path then I would think 7 day period is more then enough.

I agree, can we all have a beer on the whitehouse lawn and work this out? :eusa_dance:

Guest skokos

WOAH,hold up! Thes two guys are causing the drama for themselves,I'm just calling them on it! Can't blame me if its fun to piss on a hot coal once and a while ;)