I made it to FL!

GBGallardo

Slowpoke,

Let's see more pictures of your SL! Any mods recently?

I took one with me in it to educate Mr. White Tux (and some others here :) ) in how to look cool!

post-9294-1251154963_thumb.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took one with me in it to educate Mr. White Tux (and some others here :) ) in how to look cool!

That's an awesome SL! How many miles do you have on your SL now? One of these days I need to visit you on vacation and see how big of a difference between US and Euro SL seats. We need more pictures! Perhaps can you post some videos too!

That's an awesome SL! How many miles do you have on your SL now? One of these days I need to visit you on vacation and see how big of a difference between US and Euro SL seats. We need more pictures! Perhaps can you post some videos too!

Add me on Facebook, I have some 0-200 vids and some doughnuts vids there :)

Is the faux-hawk a neccessity for looking cool?! :icon_mrgreen: :icon_thumleft:

Cool picture Slowpoke! Your SL with the new bumper and painted roof looks awesome. Would you mind to share those vids to everyone? Especially doughnuts please :D

Slowpoke I thought you would have blonde hair, every scandinavian is blonde RIGHT!!. ;)

+1

Every Scandi is blonde. Slowpoke is clearly broken. Or adopted. :icon_mrgreen:

Slowpoke,

A friend of mine is coming to Sweden and wish to take a look at your awesome SL. Would it be ok if SHE can set something up with you?

Slowpoke,

A friend of mine is coming to Sweden and wish to take a look at your awesome SL. Would it be ok if SHE can set something up with you?

That depends on how she looks :icon_thumleft:

Do you know how lucky you are that I think I would be better at flying a space shuttle that photoshop :icon_mrgreen:

Let me start by saying you need a haircut, some new clothes, you wearing sunglasses outdoors :eusa_wall:, need to grow a beard, obviously your hiding your big gut behind the car, cant see your shoes but I am sure they wrong, the car is right except the colour, it MUST be white!

Judging by the way you look I am sure your house is a mess so because I am in Europe I will try to swing by to help you out and decorate your house, what do you say? :icon_mrgreen:

Robert claimed he saw a hot girl at FullSail today. His standards must be really low.

Dude I'm telling you...nice tits, nice ass, brunette, cute face, skinny jeans, with flats...for a Full Sail chick she was hott. Maybe the others just made her look that good :lol2: :icon_mrgreen:

You're the one that's survived there for years...you must like them! :icon_thumleft:

http://www.lmstfyn.com/theme/sprite-search...20Girls&i=1

That depends on how she looks :icon_thumleft:

She has nice tits, nice ass, brunette, cute face, skinny jeans, with flats...for a Full Sail chick she IS hott. Stop messing around! Can we set something up or what?

Rob,

I just got a postcard from Lamboghini Sarasota (I didn't even know they had a dealership btw).

Valentino Balboni is going to be there Sept 4th as part of a LP-550-2 event.

Its not that far from your location.

Just FYI

balbonipostcard.jpg

Rob,

I just got a postcard from Lamboghini Sarasota (I didn't even know they had a dealership btw).

Valentino Balboni is going to be there Sept 4th as part of a LP-550-2 event.

Its not that far from your location.

Just FYI

That might actually work, thanks for the heads up. I'll keep you posted!

Do you know how lucky you are that I think I would be better at flying a space shuttle that photoshop :icon_mrgreen:

Let me start by saying you need a haircut, some new clothes, you wearing sunglasses outdoors :eusa_wall:, need to grow a beard, obviously your hiding your big gut behind the car, cant see your shoes but I am sure they wrong, the car is right except the colour, it MUST be white!

Judging by the way you look I am sure your house is a mess so because I am in Europe I will try to swing by to help you out and decorate your house, what do you say? :icon_mrgreen:

You are more than welcome, I need my toenails clipped as well :thefinger:

She has nice tits, nice ass, brunette, cute face, skinny jeans, with flats...for a Full Sail chick she IS hott. Stop messing around! Can we set something up or what?

Sure, hit me up with a PM and I'll start polish the cars and my dick for her :icon_thumleft:

You are more than welcome, I need my toenails clipped as well :thefinger:

Sure, hit me up with a PM and I'll start polish the cars and my dick for her :icon_thumleft:

since you asked so nicely I decided to send you the right guy!

Enjoy :icon_thumleft:

carsonkressley.jpg