Motivation

marktech101

Gonna ban my IP?

No.....

Im going to shoot you out of a cannon like the circus freak you've proven you are.....

Happy landings sport.

let's hope you guys are better (or at least still here) in 10 years...

And I will give you that chance..... Your suspension will end 3,650 days from now.... Ten years to the day. See you then!

If I can answer seriously before this gets locked...

Regarding the original question. Does it actually matter? There is no set path to getting X car, there is no set formula other than to work hard = eventual result.

Each person is different, everyone get different results/luck.

In other words fcuking gay question.

I didn't ask HOW you did it; that's already defined in my case. I asked when along the road to success the Lamborghini entered. Was it the driving force, the motivation? Or was it merely the reward at the end, one of many things representative of the new lifestyle but not necessarily planned for?

In other words, Im fcuking gay (or shall I say irrelevant).

preety ambitious introduction he has on the Fastlane forums...

I'm currently fifteen years old, a junior in high school. I've been doing a lot of research into jobs and salaries. I've got the grades and the determination to get into almost any college (except maybe the most elite Ivy League schools.) I have a goal: To be worth $10,000,000 by the age of thirty, and $100,000,000 by the time I retire. Obviously, this is a rather lofty goal. I've scoped out many different jobs, and while some pay more than others, none seem to be able to bring me to my goal. I've deduced that the only way is to start a successful business. I'm right now at a point where I can (almost literally) do anything at all with my life. I don't want to spend my life asking other people for raises or trying to start up the cooperate ladder. What should I do? Should I complete high school, eventually get an MBA and try to climb the ladder? Or should I start a business? Hopefully, by the time I graduate college (in 2014), the economy should have started going upward again.

Just to repeat: I'm an intelligent 15-year-old. I've got the financial support to go to almost any college I want. I don't want to lead a simple 'upper middle class' life, though. I need to be a multimillionaire. At this early in my life, what should I be thinking? Is there any particular college or major I should look for?

Thanks for your help!

EDIT: I don't want to to make some money and get it 50 years later, or something. Firstly, when I'm 65, almost everybody will be a millionaire. Secondly, when I'm 65, I won't enjoy being a millionaire nearly as much.

http://www.thefastlanetomillions.com/your-...ice-please.html

Not old enough to drive.... But thinks he can run with the big dogs..... He has a complete lack of situational awareness, and his head is shoved so far up his ass he'll need an appendectomy just to ask directions.

Sensational re-edit in post 27.

To the moderator in question (it has got Mr Romandad style all over it) I salute you and I doff my top hat to you sir.

5.gif

Mr Gasman - yes it is my daily driver, the ambulance is used for special occasions like cross country rallys, weddings, funerals and bar mitzvahs.

My job is so fcuking unbelievable. I'll try to sum it up by first telling you about the folks I work with:

First, there is this supermodel wanna-be chick. Yeah, okay, she is pretty hot, but damn is she completely useless.

The girl is constantly fixing her hair or putting on makeup.

She is extremely self-centered and has never once considered the needs or wants of anyone but herself.

She is as dumb as a box of rocks, and I still find it surprising that she has enough brain power to continue to breathe.

The next chick is completely the opposite. She might even be one of the smartest people on the planet.

Her career opportunities are endless, and yet she is here with us. She is a zero on a scale of 1 to 10.

I'm not sure she even showers, much less shaves her "womanly" parts.

I think she might be a lesbian, because every time we drive by the hardware store she moans like a cat in heat.

But the jewel of the crowd has got to be the fcuking stoner. And this guy is more than just your average pothead.

In fact, he is baked before he comes to work, during work, and I'm sure after work.

He probably hasn't been sober anytime in the last ten years, and he's only 22.

He dresses like a beatnik throwback from the 1960's, and to make things worse, he brings his big fcuking dog to work.

Every fcuking day I have to look at this huge Great Dane walk around half-stoned from the second-hand smoke.

Hell, sometimes I even think it's trying to talk with its constant bellowing.

Also, both of them are constantly hungry, requiring multiple stops to McDonalds and Burger King, every single fcuking day.

Anyway, I drive these fucktards around in my van and we solve mysteries and shit.

hahaha :icon_anal: :icon_mrgreen:

Anyway, I drive these fucktards around in my van and we solve mysteries and shit.

I thought this was posted here before. I saw it a couple of weeks ago on another forum. Hilarious though.