Come on,what?

Minte

LamboPower has a policy of no politics, even in off-topic. Very light political discourse is usually allowed (for example in the Business section, or on certain topics that spring up that can be political-related), and if some big event happens in the world, discussion is permitted, but in general blatant political discussions/jokes are not permitted. They used to be, but that resulted in wars :D

LamboPower has a policy of no politics, even in off-topic. Very light political discourse is usually allowed (for example in the Business section, or on certain topics that spring up that can be political-related), and if some big event happens in the world, discussion is permitted, but in general blatant political discussion/jokes are not permitted.

I've been posting here since 2005 and didn't know that. Why would a political joke be forbidden. Network TV does them nightly.

Minte is a good contributor, I didn't see what he posted but I'm sure it wasn't anything inflamatory.

However, as a moderator group it's more about those people who can't control themselves when a friendly debate gets going rather than people like yourself Minte.

Don't sweat it.

There was a well-moderated thread about the 2008 Election. Sometimes politics creep into discussions. But I will say that I like the way it is moderated here, keeping politics out for the most part. And this is coming from a guy who's quite opinionated about politics and loves to have a great debate.