Need a new Cell Phone

LyinFapper

Switch to an iPhone and enjoy the dropped calls and no reception!

I'm in San Francisco and 3/5 of the people here have it and 2/3 of those people complain about it.

My office is in the same building as AT&T and the people with iphones can't receive or make calls!

Stick with Verizon. Get an Android 2.0 phone and be happy.

I'm paying $130 right now for the BlackBerry with the calling and texts plans. I have a job + college + living at home, that's how. Moving to a family plan with my Mom will be more cost effective. I'm just stuck between keeping this phone or "giving in" to the AT&T service and iPhone.

Jesus,

Move to sprint. I am exceedingly happy with my BB 9630 tour and spend fractions of that a month.

I must say that the Dropped calls on AT&T's iPhone are outrageous. It's rare that I can make it though a phone conversation that lasts more than 5 minutes without losing the other party. And the pricing is another thing. I pay for 2 iPhone's with unlimited minutes, text and data and with taxes... I pay over $300 a month.

I just got a free Storm 2 to replace my storm 1 piece of shit. I must say, its 1000 times better then the storm 1 but thats still not saying shit. The thing is, i cant leave verizon with a blackberry. I love all the features, (Especially BBM)! And after being with Sprint and Bell, the serivce is FAAAAAARRR SUPERIOR!

iphone all the way.

Nothing against you kevin, but all my friends always talk about how great bbm is, but as far as i can tell it is blackberrys less cool looking version oh iphones regular text. Is there some feature i dont know about with it?

iphone all the way.

Nothing against you kevin, but all my friends always talk about how great bbm is, but as far as i can tell it is blackberrys less cool looking version oh iphones regular text. Is there some feature i dont know about with it?

It's not really text messaging. Think of it as AIM for blackberry users (only fully integrated like on a PC)

I got a Droid about 2 weeks ago. Kept my iPhone in the meantime incase I decided I didn't like the Droid. It was cool for the first 4-5 days. Then I started noticing how much I missed my iPhone. The droid just has a few too many bugs, and is a little more complex to use. Not hard, just more actions to acquire certain things. Plus I've had 4 dropped calls since I had Verizon in two weeks. So, in my book, AT&T and Verizon are about the same.

I got a Droid about 2 weeks ago. Kept my iPhone in the meantime incase I decided I didn't like the Droid. It was cool for the first 4-5 days. Then I started noticing how much I missed my iPhone. The droid just has a few too many bugs, and is a little more complex to use. Not hard, just more actions to acquire certain things. Plus I've had 4 dropped calls since I had Verizon in two weeks. So, in my book, AT&T and Verizon are about the same.

Yeah but your map

TracFone%20map.jpg

Doesnt look like my map!!

verizonMap.jpg

:eusa_dance: hahaha

At least I can get coverage in EVERY desert of Nevada....and you cant!

I've been on Blackberry's for years using T-Mobile and I'm very happy with my service. I also have a 32GB iPhone 3GS, The only thing I like about my iPhone is the applications. AT&T's iPhone get's horrible reception compared to my T-Mobile Blackberry Curve 8900.

I just ordered the new Blackberry 8700 Bold 2 from T-Mobile, It's supposed to be even better than the 8900 Curve.

I am honestly debating on cutting off my AT&T service and either porting the number over to Verizon or adding another account with T-Mobile.

I have the blackeberry bold 9700, not sure if it's on verizon or not (everything is different up in canada), I like that they got rid of the trackball, the new sensor is way better, but I have a few pet peeves.

I decided to go with it instead of the iphone....b/c I would be lost without my blackberry messenger

Yeah but your map

TracFone%20map.jpg

verizonMap.jpg

Those are actually just maps of 3g coverage.

Yes, verizon's 3g network is much larger, but that is because ALL verizon's phones are on 3g.

The At&t map doesn't show the non-3g coverage that they use at all.

Those are actually just maps of 3g coverage.

Yes, verizon's 3g network is much larger, but that is because ALL verizon's phones are on 3g.

The At&t map doesn't show the non-3g coverage that they use at all.

Why settle for anything less than 3g?

Why settle for anything less than 3g?

I'm not necessarily defending AT&T, but the map suggests that the "blank" areas have no service whatsoever.

Just trying to clarify.

i think ATT is working on it, but they were probably limited in getting 3g up faster by the purchase of cingular.

I'm not necessarily defending AT&T, but the map suggests that the "blank" areas have no service whatsoever.

Just trying to clarify.

i think ATT is working on it, but they were probably limited in getting 3g up faster by the purchase of cingular.

But when you have a smart phone and it needs 3g to function properly...

The map paints a pretty good picture. It was funny when AT&T tried to sue Verizon over the map...instead of fixing it's infrastructure!

Yeah but your map

TracFone%20map.jpg

verizonMap.jpg

haha very true luckily i live in that little green corner called the northeast

The iPhone battery dies so fast even if you're not using the phone. iPhones have a about a 10-12 hour battery.

The iPhone battery dies so fast even if you're not using the phone. iPhones have a about a 10-12 hour battery.

do you have one? maybe yours is faulty, if i don't use mine it'll last a couple days easy, If i use it alot though it'll last 12 hours

So not true. When I was using the Droid, I just left my iPhone sitting and it lasted 3 days. And, they Droid's battery life SUCKS!!! That thing would NEVER last a day with my use. My iPhone atleast makes it throught he day, even thought it's on the verge of dying everytime.