Reventon has arrived

katana

Hey I love cars period, what about the old TUCKER same thing dont want to hurt anyone just thought it would be interesting THIS is not a kit car, you can take any lp640 into this

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ahhhhh real OEM lp640 with add on kit to look like reventon. very cool. Some will not like it but as long as you do, thats all that really matters. Do your panels replace the oem or did you just "add" them over? Looks ok to me.

absoulty right if you chose you can buid this on a porsche boxter or mr2 and i know that it apears that im selling KIT CARS but thats for them this is still an aftermarket body enhancement for the lp640,theres lots of pics on that website tho so you understand it is on a real lp

The new roadster goes for 1.6 million and you cant buy one right

so why not add to what you gotto appear better mine had minor damage do you know how much it would have cost to repair or replace more than what i did you tell me

nope the yellow was a model on a porsche body but the rev is on an actual lp640, figured i cant afford one so we went to russia and houston to get pics and measurments almost 12 months to get right

So why does the roadster have yellow stitching.....

if your talking about the rev it was originally yellow we ordered the gun metal grey

OK, so you ordered the car?

...mine had minor damage do you know how much it would have cost to repair or replace more than what i did you tell me

What's the option code for "minor damage" when ordering a new lamborghini?

nope the yellow was a model on a porsche body but the rev is on an actual lp640, figured i cant afford one so we went to russia and houston to get pics and measurments almost 12 months to get right

Russian Reventon is owned by the president of Chechnia. He sure did let you in to take em measurements.

Great! ...... So kit makers have progressed from making replicars of lambo normal production models to now replicating lambo limited production models.

Katana, very impressive work. So, you took your LP640 Roadster (what year?) and did all of this fabrication to it? Wow, that is alot of work. What is it made out of?

Can you guys do a carbon fiber Reventon front spoiler that will fit on a stock Murcielago (stock hood would line up and front quarter panels would line up)?

never even knew about this website someone told me to come here if you want me gone ok but im telling you ITS A REAL LP 640

yes its definitely a real lp640, what i want to know is how many hours of work plus how much money it took to make this? how much more would it cost to make something like this in carbon fiber?

lol it was a 2008 lp that had some front end damage, the cost to repair it was high so we decided to make reventon out of it, interior is still original thats why yellow stiching on black leather because car was yellow originally, we got special gun metal gray from paint company

lol it was a 2008 lp that had some front end damage, the cost to repair it was high so we decided to make reventon out of it, interior is still original thats why yellow stiching on black leather because car was yellow originally, we got special gun metal gray from paint company

So kinda like making an Enzo out of a damaged 430. Seems goofy to me but live and let live so go for it and post pictures once you're done.

Holy fcuk this is amazing! :lol2:

I saw the first pictures and said to myself: "That is one hood-ass garage to put a Reventon in...wait a second. I see where this is going. It's a kit thread!" :lol2: :lol2:

I love being right.

So kinda like making an Enzo out of a damaged 430. Seems goofy to me but live and let live so go for it and post pictures once you're done.

Well not really. 430 is nothing like the Enzo, while LP640 is almost identical to Reventon except for body kit.

It's more like putting a LP560-4 bumper on a Gallardo...