GTT Vs Texas Mile VW 996TT

Allan-Herbie

I have? Sorry bud... He called ME... asked me to set up a race for yesterday. I told him sure but my car has a full tank of 91 octane.. I said I would go race if he was on pump gas also, but not to play me for a fool because if i showed up on pump gas and he was on race gas I would just go home. So then it changed to NEXT Sunday @ 9am (meaning he was planning to show up on race gas)... I said lets do it at noon... then he changed it to Saturday... Now he changed it to Sunday @ 6am... I dont wake up at 4 am for ANYTHING..let alone to go race some retard....

Keep in mind we are driving approx 60miles to click off 1 60-160 run and turn around and go home... At a normal time frame that works around my schedule Im willing to do it. Now he says RobertP is going to set everything up... I went and met those guys before at 4am... the last time they were adamant that we all show up on pump.. So I did... they all showed up on race gas...Not to mention @ 4am the lone lambo gets the ticket.. which I did..

Allan, you are joking right?? You have called Art a bunch of names across multiple forums, and now you back out? Stop making excuses and RACE! I would ship my car near you to race, but your reputation of backing out tells me it would be a huge waste of time and money. I ship my cars all over to race, but you are complaining about a 60mile drive?

Grow a pair and race

Jonah

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Mr. Lambo Queen: You said not 9am but 12pm then after talking to Robert it was obvious that there is traffic on that road at that time. Yes my car was at the shop b/c it got side ways on dyno and bumped in my door. It got fixed last fixed and yes I did some 60-130 pulls on pump gas and the numbers are obvious on this forum. Now that you have all the facts let's discuss the action. You said in your text message "I'm going to turn up the boost and send you back to your Grandma's house." Who the f...k are you guy? Then I asked where you live to see if I could set up the race local so you don't have to bitch at a long drive at 4am then you replied 'Why, you want to go on a date?" You call me a tool now. You've been trash talking everywhere, you even came on my thread on L4P and made a Douche out of yourself. You've only seen the car make 1032rwhp at 29psi and there is still more. I have cup car suspension on the car with slick tires that dead hook at 1000+whp. Car weighs at 3050lbs before the Texas Mile. You even called me a Sandbagger, now you have all the facts layed out. Now after all your trash talkin the whole world has found out about this race and all cops are waiting for us. How about this you Douchbag "Mojave Mile is coming down, bring your car and we will run the cars there. We will run top speed and we will do 0-300km/h based on GPS (P box). Stop the talk and walk the walk. Everyone here wants to see what you can do plus you need give the other person a chance to talk so everyone here can hear both sides of the story. BTW, bring your Heffner driver b/c you will need them to hit those magic numbers b/c I've hit all my numbers by myself. I used to race Bikes for living you freakin Moron.

Art

Yes Jason you did win but my 900 clutch plates would not hold even at mid boost. You did not even seen the whole power of the car. Again no excuses and a race is a race but when I punched my car and started pulling you could obviously see the effect at 27psi. My car was pulling in 2nd gear and I could not see you, I hit third still could not see you, at top of third the clutch would not hold so I let go to preserve the clutch for my mile contest. I even hit 4th then I saw you creeping up. Now this is the story and the video will back up my talk. Just wanted to chime in and tell everyone the whole story. BTW, my new 1330 plates and dot slicks hook the whole power on the ground:)

I did at the Texas Mile. It was the first 2 up race. I won.

Then I asked where you live to see if I could set up the race local so you don't have to bitch at a long drive at 4am then you replied 'Why, you want to go on a date?"

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Here is your exact quote from L4P, let everyone see in their own eyes how you behave like a little child.

"Vr..will this be for a roll on race.. or drag racing.. not interested in drag racing... Nor will I be getting up at 4am to get to the OC by 6am on Sunday..

Art called me asking to race.. said we can race next Sunday.. I said sure.. lets do it at noon... then he said 10am.. I said no... then he said Saturday... then he said Sunday but now 6am... and according to him I threw in the towel... LOL

Next thing you know his car will be back in the bodyshop.. "

How is that behaving like a child? Not trying to defend him, just not seeing how that is so bad. He deosnt want to go from a dig, and he doesnt want to get up at 4am.....thats two things I can understand. Other then that, thats just allen-esk writing!

I can give you some of my C16 gas to have with that popcorn. You sure say a lot of words to people you don't even know, that is SAD my friend. After reading this whole thread, it's obvious to people that who has their own brain and who's got none what so ever. You my friend belong to the latter.

Who has my popcorn?

I can give you some of my C16 gas to have with that popcorn. You sure say a lot of words to people you don't even know, that is SAD my friend. After reading this whole thread, it's obvious to people that who has their own brain and who's got none what so ever. You my friend belong to the latter.

What from Joking with Allan about different gas octanes, and asking if your car had the same setup as Alex's? Your a f%^king drama queen. :lol2: :lol2:

What is sad is the stupidity of your comment....

You sure say a lot of words to people you don't even know, that is SAD my friend.

This is an INTERNET FORUM. You say things to people you dont know uhhhhhhh just about EVERY TIME you post in any thread.. LOSER... :lol2:

You sure do have a lot of time on your hands for backing him up. I call guys like you and others on the forums "Keyboard Racers" No balls to back up your shit. I do have respect for all the guys that showed up to the Mile event and ran their cars and let the cars do the talking rather than typing fast :jackoff:

I hope he wins, so we can all pitch in and buy him a shiny trophy to celebrate his victory.

You sure do have a lot of time on your hands for backing him up. I call guys like you and others on the forums "Keyboard Racers" No balls to back up your shit. I do have respect for all the guys that showed up to the Mile event and ran their cars and let the cars do the talking rather than typing fast :jackoff:

Like i said fucktard... IM CALLING YOU OUT... SUNDAY LIKE WE DISCUSSED

Robert will be in touch with you LOL. The whole world is already waiting to see this event. You will have a surprise email from him with date/time and all the specs. Nice video of you above, you look good in a hat :)

Like i said fucktard... IM CALLING YOU OUT... SUNDAY LIKE WE DISCUSSED

Hello Mr. Lambo Queen: You said not 9am but 12pm then after talking to Robert it was obvious that there is traffic on that road at that time. Yes my car was at the shop b/c it got side ways on dyno and bumped in my door. It got fixed last fixed and yes I did some 60-130 pulls on pump gas and the numbers are obvious on this forum. Now that you have all the facts let's discuss the action. You said in your text message "I'm going to turn up the boost and send you back to your Grandma's house." Who the f...k are you guy? Then I asked where you live to see if I could set up the race local so you don't have to bitch at a long drive at 4am then you replied 'Why, you want to go on a date?" You call me a tool now. You've been trash talking everywhere, you even came on my thread on L4P and made a Douche out of yourself. You've only seen the car make 1032rwhp at 29psi and there is still more. I have cup car suspension on the car with slick tires that dead hook at 1000+whp. Car weighs at 3050lbs before the Texas Mile. You even called me a Sandbagger, now you have all the facts layed out. Now after all your trash talkin the whole world has found out about this race and all cops are waiting for us. How about this you Douchbag "Mojave Mile is coming down, bring your car and we will run the cars there. We will run top speed and we will do 0-300km/h based on GPS (P box). Stop the talk and walk the walk. Everyone here wants to see what you can do plus you need give the other person a chance to talk so everyone here can hear both sides of the story. BTW, bring your Heffner driver b/c you will need them to hit those magic numbers b/c I've hit all my numbers by myself. I used to race Bikes for living you freakin Moron.

Art

Hello Mr Toolbox... Who the fcuk cares about the story of you and your car? You wanted to meet originally at 9am on this Sunday.. I dont care what your butt buddy Robert says.. and I will get up early and meet you at 9am... THE WHOLE WORLD knows NOTHING of where Mexico highway is... and also I have a place we can do a few roll on pulls .. As for you racing bikes.... OH MY GOD>>> Who the fcuk cars you used to race Huffy"s? :icon_thumleft:

Yes Jason you did win but my 900 clutch plates would not hold even at mid boost. You did not even seen the whole power of the car. Again no excuses and a race is a race but when I punched my car and started pulling you could obviously see the effect at 27psi. My car was pulling in 2nd gear and I could not see you, I hit third still could not see you, at top of third the clutch would not hold so I let go to preserve the clutch for my mile contest. I even hit 4th then I saw you creeping up. Now this is the story and the video will back up my talk. Just wanted to chime in and tell everyone the whole story. BTW, my new 1330 plates and dot slicks hook the whole power on the ground:)

no worries, I didn't think posting the details in my post was necessary. We both know what happened.

when you didn't see me it's because I was 1/2 a car link behind you....right in your blindspot.

no worries, I didn't think posting the details in my post was necessary. We both know what happened.

when you didn't see me it's cause I was 1/2 a car link behind you....right in your blindspot.

Yes.. his clutch wouldnt hold.. but on his first run he ran 208..... So he increased the boost and went 221.....Clutches usually hold better when you add more power..

OK guys... You both have fast cars. Now can we please STOP with the bashing and let the cars do their talking? I can offer the SPEED Channel run on Friday (drag-strip and road course) or the next time we film NowBackItUp (December 10th), I will make a special guest forum celebrity match up just for the two of you! You two can decide on the mph roll on and the length of the run.. If you want to run Sunday, I will fly down to LA and would love to have Craig film the event to feature on the www.NowBackItUp.com front page! Racing is racing, excuses have no room when playing on this level.. As Rich says, Run what you brung! What do you say?

post-9608-1257822903_thumb.gif

Any chance of incorporating wheel to wheel track runs as well, in your show. Not necessarily for THIS race, cause I think both of them will fly off the track at the first turn, but tracking is really where it's at...

Any chance of incorporating wheel to wheel track runs as well, in your show. Not necessarily for THIS race, cause I think both of them will fly off the track at the first turn, but tracking is really where it's at...

Yes! FORUM WARS has a road course as par of the eliminations and so does the script for NowBackItUp...

COMMERCIAL TIME =)) :

OK guys... You both have fast cars. Now can we please STOP with the bashing and let the cars do their talking? I can offer the SPEED Channel run on Friday (drag-strip and road course) or the next time we film NowBackItUp (December 10th), I will make a special guest forum celebrity match up just for the two of you! You two can decide on the mph roll on and the length of the run.. If you want to run Sunday, I will fly down to LA and would love to have Craig film the event to feature on the www.NowBackItUp.com front page! Racing is racing, excuses have no room when playing on this level.. As Rich says, Run what you brung! What do you say?

I really like this idea! :icon_thumleft: