Race day in Miami!!!

pockmark

No, 171 for the Viper is definitely not high.

that's what I thought. A stock 08 z-06 on 20's did 173mph too.

that's what I thought. A stock 08 z-06 on 20's did 173mph too.

Yup, sounds right. That's why I said 171 in the Viper is not fast. But Vipers, like Vets, will go no where past 160 and just flat out die.

I swear, if a bone stock 04 Gallardo raced a stock 08 Plastic mess-06 from 150-200 mph (I know, hypothetical situation) the Gallardo would beat it. I would bet the same for ANY year Viper.

The Renntech CL's time is what I was reffering to..

honestly, I would have thought the same if I hadn't seen it run in person. I hope someone took video of it as it was Very impressive, and watching that thing run got me interested in what that 2 1/2 ton car is capable of. I have about 10 videos, but none of that car

honestly, I would have thought the same if I hadn't seen it run in person. I hope someone took video of it as it was Very impressive, and watching that thing run got me interested in what that 2 1/2 ton car is capable of. I have about 10 videos, but none of that car

My CL600, with only a renntech chip ran a 11.90@121 mph, that car was "tons" of torquey fun!

My CL600, with only a renntech chip ran a 11.90@121 mph, that car was "tons" of torquey fun!

this one had all of the renntech mods that they offer for the motor and tranny. It was shifting very quickly too, and I assume that was the TCU upgrade doing it's magic.

Im sure the fact that the Viper Being an ACR with all the track aerodynamics like that rear spoiler surely didnt help its time as the owner mentioned....

The Renntech CL's time is what I was reffering to..

this car is fast, he has been drag racing cars for years and i want to say i saw this car run low 11's at high 12x mph one night at the track. an impressive car

Im sure the fact that the Viper Being an ACR with all the track aerodynamics like that rear spoiler surely didnt help its time as the owner mentioned....

The car I spoke of was a 2009 srt-10 vert, not an ACR.