2005 G with 51k miles...

paspar2

yes. 51k miles....Egear. Available for sale locally - with a thick wad of service records. owner's DD. Body/Interior in VERY good condition. What do you think a fair price is for a private sale? thanks.

$70K for 22K miles, e-gear, clean 1-owner car.

That was the highest mileage 04 on the market at the time. I'd say $60-65K and send it to get TT'd for $35K.

Paint work would likely be the biggest variable on that car. The money is $60K, max $65K though.

:-)

$70K for 22K miles, e-gear, clean 1-owner car.

That was the highest mileage 04 on the market at the time. I'd say $60-65K and send it to get TT'd for $35K.

Paint work would likely be the biggest variable on that car. The money is $60K, max $65K though.

:-)

Enjoy your crackpipe! :) Those numbers are SUPER low!

My guess is it would sell for $85k.

Ben

Make sure it's not a GDC rental car

The GDC car sold, and had 70k + miles on it. I think it went for just under $70,000

Doltmo has right around that mileage on his. It doesn't surprise me. These are good cars.

The GDC car sold, and had 70k + miles on it. I think it went for just under $70,000

Doltmo has right around that mileage on his. It doesn't surprise me. These are good cars.

Was it yellow? I know they had a yellow 04 which I've seen twice here at Rutgers now. First time was confirmed the guy rented it, second time was just a spotting, didn't talk to to owner/renter.

Was it yellow? I know they had a yellow 04 which I've seen twice here at Rutgers now. First time was confirmed the guy rented it, second time was just a spotting, didn't talk to to owner/renter.

Yes. It was yellow. I think, though, it had black calipers, plus it was an 04.

I feel like I got a smoking hot deal after reading that!

Enjoy your crackpipe! :) Those numbers are SUPER low!

My guess is it would sell for $85k.

Ben

Ben - the number's joe posted were numbers he bought his car for...no way a G with 50K miles will sell for 85k...you can get a nice 04 with teen mileage for that much now pretty easily...

IF anybody is interested in a 35K mile 2004 G for $72- the seller contacted me today "accepting" my offer (2 months late.)

IT has some minor repairs front right 1/4 panel and wheels on right side but nothing shows up on carfax.

I would -without hesitation- drive a 35,000 mile Lamborghini. Would not think twice about it. (sorry for the threadjack)

Ben - the number's joe posted were numbers he bought his car for...no way a G with 50K miles will sell for 85k...you can get a nice 04 with teen mileage for that much now pretty easily...

Yeah...I would think 75-77k would be fair if everything else is in order.

I wouldnt be surprised if Doltmo's car has this many miles on it by now!

He's got me by a few miles - but he had a whole year head start. This car just keeps getting better with the miles.

haha i dont hear much about lambos with 20k miles let alone 50k

Listen hard they are out there. And aging well like good wine.

Real money is between $50k and 75k depending on how much has been spent on service in the past 6 months, color, options, desperation of seller, etc.