roadster rims on this LP670-4 SV

Lambo91

not digging it. needs the big rear wing. those rims on that car makes it look like owner couldn't afford a SV or didn't want to and decided to dress up their LP640.

i don't like the wheels, but the rest of the car looks very good! still prefer the HUGE aero pack wing though!

Could be good for someone who desires the performance minus the drama. Personally, I prefer the SV's original design flow much better.

Any chance it could be for shipping purposes only? Since the SV rims are black, if they get nicked it'd be much more apparent, so maybe he asked for the "cheap" wheels during shipping?

Any chance it could be for shipping purposes only? Since the SV rims are black, if they get nicked it'd be much more apparent, so maybe he asked for the "cheap" wheels during shipping?

it could be..but from what i know..all the SVs here came in the way they suppose to be..and i remember that temporary rims used for shipping isn't another lambo rims..i thought it was in yellow and looks like crap..lol

seems strange to spec it like that so here is my really left field suggestion; the owner may have had them kicking about and put them on whilst bedding in the engine, then once it is run in stick the good tyres and wheels on?

I think the SV rims look much better. The roadster wheels are gorgeous, but just don't look quite right on the SV. This is the first time I've seen the small wing on the SV and I prefer the big wing. I would also do without the sticker on the sides.

Nah.... It looks alright. :aiwebs_020:

Think he's trying to fool the F-Fags into thinking its just another run of the mill LP640 so he can than burn them on the playground! :eusa_shhh:

4131929798_e6e2f3747c_b.jpg

imo makes it looks too much like a normal LP640 with the SV bodykit on it and sticker..also with that small spoiler.. :eusa_wall:

maybe if the roadster rims were sprayed black, it would look really nice :P

and imo the SV needs the Big wing package, this one jus isn't fierce enought

I like the whole package.

Perhaps the owner wants the car because he enjoys driving it and doesn't need to pose by having the big spoiler and he's not a night rider wannabe with black rims.

Personally I have always thought black lambo's with silver rims look great, and this is no exception.

I like the whole package.

Perhaps the owner wants the car because he enjoys driving it and doesn't need to pose by having the big spoiler and he's not a night rider wannabe with black rims.

Personally I have always thought black lambo's with silver rims look great, and this is no exception.

But he got the big SV logo..haha

Perhaps it's someone who has a too much money and decided he would

now only collect cars that are unique in some way? Can't imagine anyone

else wanting their 670 that way.