Admit it,you would drive it..

Guest skokos

fcuk ya! That would be the "Designated 'Hollerin Vehicle!"

I thought all LM's had Countach engines, though?

The LM002 American's have Diablo motors.

I've always wondered if people question these things in public? I mean if I didn't know better I would think someone just slapped the Lamborghini badge on some 80s SUV.

Did they make SUV's in the 80's? :) The LM002, when you see it, is clearly not anything like any other SUV. It's obvious immediately that they arent kit cars, that they arent meant to look like something else, even the interior is insanely unique for a SUV. Anyone who sees it knows its old because of the lines, and they all are amazed that its a V12 SUV from Lamborghini. At least that's my experience being around them, never owned one personally.

The interior is fine, and that red would look awesome if the exterior were black or white... But it looks like a damn nice LM, even after all these years I still love those!

No dolphins, the LM should have had sharks! :icon_mrgreen:

Doesnt the affolter museum have a Diablo Roadster with the same paint that they say is from the factory? I think its the affolter museum...its whatever museum has the Verde Scandal Diablo GT.....

There is indeed a Diablo Roadster with funny paint at Affolter Museum but the shades are differents

I've always wondered if people question these things in public? I mean if I didn't know better I would think someone just slapped the Lamborghini badge on some 80s SUV.

If any owners are here I'd love to hear your stories!

in person they have that great V12 sound...

so for any car knowers there is no chance to mistake them for some "80's" jeep with lambo badges

The LM002 American's have Diablo motors.

yes, they are the rarer and more desirable

i would take the older ones though......since the countach engine LM have carbs :icon_thumleft:

Ill be the first to say... NO I WOULD NOT DRIVE THAT

in that paint :eusa_wall: ...i have to agree with you

I'm surprised no one has put DUBs or big rims on it yet....I see this competing against the Hummer in that way for the select few that do know about it and are into those kind of modifications.

Past VS Present, haha.

I`d drive it....

to a paint shop.

Black or white is good as said previously - Black would be best and the red interior has grown on me in the last year since I first saw one in red,