How about these for the Esprit

Allan-Herbie

they don't look classy enough to go into an exotic looking esprit, IMO... check the specs of the seats. the widest the esprit will accomodate is 19.5 inches wide for the bottom part.

I like it but it need to be in a diffrent color than that. Blue in a silver car doesnt look all that great.

Maybe a pair of black seats will work.

Do you really want to run race belts on the street.???They are a pain in the butt.I would get a seat that you can use with a regular seat belt

Do you really want to run race belts on the street.???They are a pain in the butt.I would get a seat that you can use with a regular seat belt

Correct, two years ago, i had a 993 GT2 and it had racing belts attached to a bar.

Great for driving on the week-ends but very annoying on a daily !

Guest SP_wEaZeL

I think the Bride PROs are hiedeous..worst seat Bride ever made..I think the seats would be fine..and just a reminder Allan, you don't have to run Harnesses..you can use your factory seat belt with the Bride seat!

Sparco Milano in Black and Red Leather :shock:

The problem with the leather Milano series is that they weigh an absolute ton. So while you gain in the looks department for sure versus the stock leather seats, you might not save any weight at all if that's a concern.

The leather Bride seat Tara posted looks good to me, but if it's not to your taste just get the Recaro RS Sport seat, which is their name for what they call their factory leather SPG (pictured).

But if you need adjustable seat-back angle in the seat, I can't think of another one besides the Milano to be honest.

alexandru, u had a 993 GT2!!!! awesome!!!! dammit i want one lol.

Yes, a very infamous one ! :roll:

I'll post pics of her went i get, home!

The only two pics i found of her !

Titanium as usual, my favorite color!

Allan,

I looked into the Sparco Milano's too. I have seen it in the Esprit and sat in one. They are very nice. However, to make them fit, you will have to remove one side of the reclining round adjustment knob. Simply cut one side off.

Also, all racing seat (one piece) with high sides will make it quite hard to get in and out of the car. Even with standard seats, it's not the easiest car to get in and out of.