SEO Service

Dr. Noisewater

Thankyou for the link; how does one "build links" though, like what is meant by that? I am seeing things ranging from post on blogs to write articles, etc...really confusing sounding!

LinkVana buys a bunch of blogs that are PR2-PR5. After creating a LinkVana account you can either write short one paragraph articles about your site using the keyword you are trying to rank for yourself, or you can outsource it through LinkVana for $2/post. Another alternative is to outsource it through MTurk which is significantly cheaper if you do not wish to write your own articles.

You then queue the articles in the LinkVana system and they are then automatically posted to blogs that carry weight with Google that LinkVana owns.

However, if you do not mix it up with other inbound links it becomes quite obvious these are not natural links and as soon as a competitor reports you, bye bye google rankings. That's why I said you need to mix it up with other methods as well.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this mean all ecommerce businesses have to have a person or people who go and write articles around the web on the products they are selling and comment on blogs, etc...? For example, referring to that blankets business for example, would they go around writing articles on blankets and so forth?

Does this mean all ecommerce businesses have to have a person or people who go and write articles around the web on the products they are selling and comment on blogs, etc...? For example, referring to that blankets business for example, would they go around writing articles on blankets and so forth?

If they want to force their rankings then yes.

Of course if you create good content then people will link to it automatically.

The basic idea with Google is that the more places link to something, the more important it is.

What you are talking about is referred to as "Article Marketing" and is a popular technique in SEO.

Creating articles that get posted on Press Release sites, etc. It is also referred to as "Bum Marketing" because it can be done relatively cheap or free.

Thankyou for the link; how does one "build links" though, like what is meant by that? I am seeing things ranging from post on blogs to write articles, etc...really confusing sounding!

Building links is basically making it so that there are as many links pointing to your site on the web as possible

http://www.sp-power.com/ See, thats link building for SP. There is a link pointing to their site, it helps them for Google (although me doing that is going to amount to much... it takes alot to make significant differences in page rank)

There's tons of ways to go about it. Some methods arent worth the time it takes to do them, others are pretty time consuming but generate quality traffic. As you can imagine, you get out what you put in... more or less. Just a few for example...

-Forum posting and signatures

-Social media

-Social bookmarking

-Link exchanges with other well know sites

-Article marketing (writing articles pertaining to the subject/keyword you're going for, and then submitting them throughout the web)

-Guest posts on well known blogs pertaining to your niche/keyword... leaving a link on the sign-off after the post

-Directory submissions

blah blah blah there's soo many more

If you're really interested take some time for google magic just start googling and jumping from page to page, you'll pick up some knowledge pretty quick if you pay attention. There's even SEO forums as well.... just got to put time into it.

Making dollars online is no where near as easy as people make it out to be... LOTs of time goes into it just learning the shit, THEN youve got to implement it, split-test a shitload of different things to see what works, lose a little money in the process, and THEN become profitable.... THEN maintain it.

Interesting! Let me tell you a little something about SEO....

YMMV (your mileage may vary)

There are a ton of contributing factors that play into Search engine algorithims. Like it was mentioned here your best bet is to hire someone in house, let them read forums blogs and other SEO sources, eventually they wil start to get the hang of it and see what works from the inside of your business.

I do all my own SEO, across my network of sites, no one thing has worked consistently. Each site needs to be evaluated, each term needs to be analyzed for potential ROI, and a competitive intelligence report needs to be taken.

You want a quick answer to why your competitors are ranking http://siteexplorer.search.yahoo.com/searc...+URL&fr=sfp

That will show you a good amount of their inbound links in order of SE weight. There are tons of everything's I could sit here and explain but it would fall on dead ears if you are just looking to hire someone.

BTW in the world of SEO there are less than 10 reputable SEO firms. And they are going to cost big dollars. The other thing is you can't expect results right away in competitve areas, it can take years, which is why i said the roi needs to be eval'd

That will show you a good amount of their inbound links in order of SE weight. There are tons of everything's I could sit here and explain but it would fall on dead ears if you are just looking to hire someone.

Not for me it won't, I am not looking to hire someone.

Also, by competitive areas, you mean like if someone is going to start selling things like computers, electronics, etc...online? I would also imagine something like that would build SEO through word-of-mouth too, like via forums, sort of how Newegg built up, as long as pricing, customer service, etc...are very good.

Not for me it won't, I am not looking to hire someone.

Also, by competitive areas, you mean like if someone is going to start selling things like computers, electronics, etc...online? I would also imagine something like that would build SEO through word-of-mouth too, like via forums, sort of how Newegg built up, as long as pricing, customer service, etc...are very good.

Selling consumer electronics online is a silly idea unless you have a lot of money to compete. Newegg sold 2.1Bn last year i think, their profit..... $21M something like a 1% profit margin. If you have good content and money to get your name out there SEO will come naturally as well, but only certain industries. Especially Geo local companies, everyone that uses scottsdale plumbing isnt going to go on every forum touting them especially seeing as typically forums have a global or widespread userbase.

Selling consumer electronics online is a silly idea unless you have a lot of money to compete. Newegg sold 2.1Bn last year i think, their profit..... $21M something like a 1% profit margin. If you have good content and money to get your name out there SEO will come naturally as well, but only certain industries. Especially Geo local companies, everyone that uses scottsdale plumbing isnt going to go on every forum touting them especially seeing as typically forums have a global or widespread userbase.

No no, I am not looking to sell consumer electronics, that is only something you get into I think if you already have $$$ as you said, as it is very competitive and margins are razor-thin. I just mean from a strict SEO point-of-view, back when Newegg first started, they offered good customer service, prices, etc...and thus word-of-mouth spread via the tech forums.

I have had success with Linkvana.

GBGallardo on this board had also had luck with it.

However, if you do decide to look into that service, keep it at the most conservative setting and use others methods of link building as well. If your sole source of inbound links are from LinkVana you will get penalized and lose your rankings in Google.

Linkvana is great. Took me from page 6 to page 1 result 4 in only 2/3 months time. Highly recommended.

Some people love going to malls, i love going to warehouses!

Are you/Were you involved in that project?

That looks like a programming nightmare!!

If you are interested in SEO the first thing to do is intall the Google Toolbar. Pay attention to a webpage's Page Rank or PR. It's in the Google Toolbar. For example this webpage is NOT ranked by Google. Therefore, putting a link from a page that is not ranked by Google to your site that IS ranked by Google doesn't actually hurt you, but doesn't help much either. Personally, I use Link-Assistant to search for site's with similar keywords that contain link directories that have a PR of 4+ and trade links with them ONLY. I do not work for Link Assistant, just find their software the best out there and the free version works fine. It's all about the wording of the link request auto email if you want to succeed in getting high-ranked sites to link to you. I tell them what sites I have developed, what they are ranked now, how long it took, and how well I expect this new, unranked site to develop. Most webmasters, when contacted see our link as an investment this way.

If you want to hire somebody to get the job done I have had great success with Charlotte Web Design & SEO.

They actually provide some Grey hat SEO services as well as white and black hat that will NOT get you banned by Google but are still pretty damn clever. For example, they can install a PHP script on each of your webpages that sends back-end links to the robots that crawl your site only. These links do not even show up to human visitors. The links shown to the bots crawling your sites are part of a link exchange program where you earn points for displaying other websites links. You then spend these points you earn by showing your links on other member's websites. This way the links are always back-end and not reciprocal! This program gives me close to 5,000 back-end links every day. Google recently changed it's algorithm to discount reciprocal linking. The back-end-links (sites that link to you but not vice-versa) are where you want to be. Another service Dweebmasters performs is black hat in nature but still safe to drive traffic to a white hat site. It is even more effective than the Link Exchange. It involves setting up thousands of keyword rich sub-domains in a matter of minutes that cloak the sites long-tail keyword niche content when read by a search bot. The bots see unique, long-tail keyword-rich content in a blog format. Thousands of different blogs are all set up within minutes. The human visitor who finds these sites in Google's #1 spot get redirected to your WH site. Remember Google can not penalize you for something another site does. If this weren't true then we could all sabotage our competitor''s rankings by linking to them from blackballed sites!

If you need more info PM me..

If you are interested in SEO the first thing to do is intall the Google Toolbar. Pay attention to a webpage's Page Rank or PR. It's in the Google Toolbar. For example this webpage is NOT ranked by Google. Therefore, putting a link from a page that is not ranked by Google to your site that IS ranked by Google doesn't actually hurt you, but doesn't help much either. Personally, I use Link-Assistant to search for site's with similar keywords that contain link directories that have a PR of 4+ and trade links with them ONLY. I do not work for Link Assistant, just find their software the best out there and the free version works fine. It's all about the wording of the link request auto email if you want to succeed in getting high-ranked sites to link to you. I tell them what sites I have developed, what they are ranked now, how long it took, and how well I expect this new, unranked site to develop. Most webmasters, when contacted see our link as an investment this way.

If you want to hire somebody to get the job done I have had great success with Charlotte Web Design & SEO.

They actually provide some Grey hat SEO services as well as white and black hat that will NOT get you banned by Google but are still pretty damn clever. For example, they can install a PHP script on each of your webpages that sends back-end links to the robots that crawl your site only. These links do not even show up to human visitors. The links shown to the bots crawling your sites are part of a link exchange program where you earn points for displaying other websites links. You then spend these points you earn by showing your links on other member's websites. This way the links are always back-end and not reciprocal! This program gives me close to 5,000 back-end links every day. Google recently changed it's algorithm to discount reciprocal linking. The back-end-links (sites that link to you but not vice-versa) are where you want to be. Another service Dweebmasters performs is black hat in nature but still safe to drive traffic to a white hat site. It is even more effective than the Link Exchange. It involves setting up thousands of keyword rich sub-domains in a matter of minutes that cloak the sites long-tail keyword niche content when read by a search bot. The bots see unique, long-tail keyword-rich content in a blog format. Thousands of different blogs are all set up within minutes. The human visitor who finds these sites in Google's #1 spot get redirected to your WH site. Remember Google can not penalize you for something another site does. If this weren't true then we could all sabotage our competitor''s rankings by linking to them from blackballed sites!

If you need more info PM me..

Ahh So first of all, PR doesn't mean to much anymore in the world of SEO, Second you can't advertise your own website, which it itself isnt even SEO'd for anything. And third I dont know how you can do blackhat SEO if you just told the software makers that you drive a Lamborghini yet you needed a refund and tried to blackmail the software owners for $1k plus the money you spent on the software.

I dont expect your post to be here long... Hi Dweeb :)

Steve, I PM'd you.

Perry I know you mean well. However we've seen you do this in a couple threads. Please share your information or don't bother posting in the thread at all. Thanks.

Perry I know you mean well. However we've seen you do this in a couple threads. Please share your information or don't bother posting in the thread at all. Thanks.

He is another shame that was outted on another forum as well. All i have to say is be weary of PM's regardless if you know them from the forums or not.

Ahh So first of all, PR doesn't mean to much anymore in the world of SEO, Second you can't advertise your own website, which it itself isnt even SEO'd for anything. And third I dont know how you can do blackhat SEO if you just told the software makers that you drive a Lamborghini yet you needed a refund and tried to blackmail the software owners for $1k plus the money you spent on the software.

I dont expect your post to be here long... Hi Dweeb :)

Don't be hatin'! I've used Charlotte's Web Site Developers for years now, they have me ranking in 4 positions on the first page of Google for Viagara ... because of Charlotte's Web I've been able to buy a Lambo for each day of the week :)

Don't be hatin'! I've used Charlotte's Web Site Developers for years now, they have me ranking in 4 positions on the first page of Google for Viagara ... because of Charlotte's Web I've been able to buy a Lambo for each day of the week :)

Best login name ever.

Word, I use him all the time. It's almost daily that people ask me "Dude bro, who designed that half assed terrible looking site of yours?" I happily point them toward Charlotte's Web!

Now THAT's the best login name EV4R! :D

Since when is there a forum guideline on no PM's? I didn't have permission to market this particular person to everyone, just to let Steve know of him...

Edit - Not for this thread.

Just for other peoples information I will put it out there after speaking with Burke.

Burke Ingraffia

Very well respected in the SEO community. Will deliver when other shitbox companies won't.