Blackberry Storm 2

Jerry123

had a storm which is pretty much the storm 2 without wifi afaik

liked it but didnt love it.

upgraded to droid and havent looked back.

if i had to get a BB tho id get the tour.

Had the storm 1. Worst POS phone I have ever owned. Now I have the Storm 2. Compared to the Storm one its 1,543,564,856,234 times better. Works a ton better and many of the quirks have been fixed. Still not the best phone out there though.....

Storm 3 will be out soon. It is apparently very good. I'll look for the link I read about it on, but the inside guy is very credible.

hated the typing on the storm1. just received the storm2 about 5 minutes ago. i'll let ya know how i like it

Its a TON better. More sensors behind the screen on the storm 2

I have the bold2 (9700) and it is just awesome. much better then the original bold. the original storm was so bad the storm2 is guaranteed to be a solid improvement.

i had the storm 1 the day it came out and got the storm 2 the day is came out. Loved the first one. It had its issues but I still liked it. When the 2nd one came out I was told it was to be everything the 1st one was suppose to be. Between the new 4 sensor click pad and the 5.0 OS. I can't think of another phone I would want to use in my day to day life for personal and business.

Storm 2 is much much better than Storm 1.I hate the typing machine in Storm 1 but very much better in Storm 2.I'd heard a lot about the coming Storm 3,I hope so that it'll be much better than the previous ones.