Wholesale Superleggera Pricing - PM Me

AzExoticLover

Guys

Just traded in my White Superleggera... Have been getting dealer bids on it for the last several weeks and I was SHOCKED!!!!

I know that people sometimes do not want to know what there cars are really worth, but I always did.. So if you own a Superleggera or are thinking of buying one and want to know exactly what wholesale is on the car, PM me and I will tell you...

It's LOW!!!

The color, mileage, options, wear n tear, ect mean NOTHING... Some dealers did not even ask mileage and cerntantly did not care about color (1 of 10 White)... Most dealers did not even want the car on the lot and would only dump it off to another dealer... They claim its to hard of a car to sell compared to a normal lambo or a spyder.. They really dont even want lambo's right now becuase of over production & economy..

BTW: my car was INSANE and PERFECT in every way.. It only had 3,900 miles on it, 1 of 10 White Superleggera's, $247k MSRP, 15 months of factory warranty remanining, no damage, clear bra & tint, all service completed and documented, all keys & books, ect...

PM me if you want to know...

WOW - a LOT of you guys want to know Wholesale on this car... I had no idea so many people would send PM's... No worries keep them coming..

On a side note: I wish more people around here would give this type of info on all cars so we all have a solid idea of pricing... As long as it is accurate info!

ouch!!! thanks for the info and I too hope other members can give that kind of info as well.

your car was one of my favorite SL. the perfect color combo.

Yeah, I saw the prices you sent out from my buddy you replied and was damn surprised to see the offers! Its almost unbelievable! This is great info and really gives a buyer an upper hand on where to be and what to expect.

Yeah, my point to doing this is to to help everyone really understand what prices are on these cars for both purchasing and trading in.. I know I about shit my pants when the 1st offer came through.. I thought the dealer was an idiot and trying to screw me, but the following offers proved the 1st dealer was spot on...

On the other hand, I have seen Dealers trying to sell these cars still in the $170,00's (1 recently listed on Ebay) which is a PURE joke... At least this gives an idea of what wholesale is so you know where to start negotiating from..

Bottom line is this: Lambo Market Sucks!!!

Bottom line is this: Lambo Market Sucks!!!

I think the exotic car market in general these days sucks...Sure, the dealers will cry poverty, offer you $xxxk for your car, stating "that's all it's worth!", then you see them turn around and try selling it for a $30-$50k markup.

I think the exotic car market in general these days sucks...Sure, the dealers will cry poverty, offer you $xxxk for your car, stating "that's all it's worth!", then you see them turn around and try selling it for a $30-$50k markup.

Yea and then the cars just sit there. And shame on lambo for over producing cars. Don't get me wrong I want lambo to produce pleanty of gallardo's but when you over produce well beyond

what the market needs this is what happens. I'm no financial expert, but by the end of 07 I knew the economy was going to start to cool down. I feel sorry for the people with pre-09

cars that need to sell. And I don't blame the car dealers for giving low trade-in because they need to resell these cars and the market sucks. So they try not to get stuck with cars, sucks all the way

around right now unless your a buyer with cash. then it's great.

Ok, I have responded to about 40 PM's.. Sorry if I missed anyone along the way.. I keep getting an email from Lambo power regarding a new Private Message about every 5 minutes.. LOL :) ... Hopefully someone can use this info to buy a new Super G for a good price...

Just to awnser everyones main question regarding my former Super G and the price I got: I dont want to publicy say the exact price becuase I do a lot of business with the dealership and I dont want to upset anyone there, but the price was above the "average" wholesale price I responded to everyone with if this helps... My scenerio was different becuase of the car I purchased from them and what I paid. Put it this way: The dealership that bought my Lambo is into the car for more than wholesale by a decent margin becuase I did not wheel-n-deal on the Bentley.. Please keep this in mind if you are thinking about purchasing my old White Super-G.

The purpose of the thread was to just tell you what a confirmed (Multiple Dealers) "Wholesale" value is on a normal colored Superleggera...

Ok, I have responded to about 40 PM's.. Sorry if I missed anyone along the way.. I keep getting an email from Lambo power regarding a new Private Message about every 5 minutes.. LOL :) ... Hopefully someone can use this info to buy a new Super G for a good price...

Just to awnser everyones main question regarding my former Super G and the price I got: I dont want to publicy say the exact price becuase I do a lot of business with the dealership and I dont want to upset anyone there, but the price was above the "average" wholesale price I responded to everyone with if this helps... My scenerio was different becuase of the car I purchased from them and what I paid. Put it this way: The dealership that bought my Lambo is into the car for more than wholesale by a decent margin becuase I did not wheel-n-deal on the Bentley.. Please keep this in mind if you are thinking about purchasing my old White Super-G.

The purpose of the thread was to just tell you what a confirmed (Multiple Dealers) "Wholesale" value is on a normal colored Superleggera...

Well at least they shouldn't have a problem moving this one. How long have they been stuck with that grey one. With all the add-on carbon on it that thing is ugly, you couldn't give it away

to a homeless person.

http://www.scottsdalebentley.com/detail-20...ra-4677293.html

I've been on the receiving end of shocking trade-in numbers a few times, so I know how it stings.

For the SL, I don't see how it can be a ton different, though. There are a few cars offered at 142-148. Nice clean cars. So you figure that the dealer is trying to make at least 15k per car in this range and that invariably cars offered at 142-148 is going to be let go for ~140. The math adds up.

That said, a nice SL is a steal for 140. Such a cool car. But there are a lot of other cars that can be similarly "stolen" right now. Try talking to the folks that bought 08 640s and hear them cry. They're getting ~220k haircuts (450 cars getting 220 on trade).

Buying new right now is certainly only for the brave and the flush. The result of that will force Lambos hand soon enough. Saw that only 15 new cars were sold in December '09. That's a tough world for a factory setup to put out ~12 cars/day and the US is supposed to take 3rd of that.

Well at least they shouldn't have a problem moving this one. How long have they been stuck with that grey one. With all the add-on carbon on it that thing is ugly, you couldn't give it away

to a homeless person.

http://www.scottsdalebentley.com/detail-20...ra-4677293.html

On a gray car those add-ons don't look THAT bad.

Saw that only 15 new cars were sold in December '09. That's a tough world for a factory setup to put out ~12 cars/day.

:(

On a gray car those add-ons don't look THAT bad.

:(

Thats an IMO, if i bought the car all that carbon crap would come off. The only one's I like are the one's on the rear clip.

I don't want to know pricing...I'd rather just enjoy it and let the dust settles where it may. At least I didn't buy new I guess.

I have been watching Lambo prices and it seemed like they had firmed up and even risen a bit.

I will add that the pricing differential between a SL and regular G isn't much and I can't for the life of me figure out why. With all the trick carbon bits and limited production, it is a hell of a deal. Why would anyone buy a non-SL if in the market?!?!?! But they seem to be for sale regularly and sit for a lengthy period. People must not know what they are missing.

That said, a nice SL is a steal for 140. Such a cool car. But there are a lot of other cars that can be similarly "stolen" right now. Try talking to the folks that bought 08 640s and hear them cry. They're getting ~220k haircuts (450 cars getting 220 on trade).

I purchased my 08 LP640 in 08 for just under sticker.

How in hells name are the dealers going to move new stock now when you can buy a 1 year old car that is in allmost every detail new for 60% of sticker.

When I purchased I expected to loose a bit and after a couple of years trade for a new car, this plan is now shot as although not hurting in any way I just can't justify 100k per year loss and then add more to it.

By the way I am not at all pissed, I love my car and I am a big boy and I made the decision to buy I just under estimated the depth of this economic collapse.

Russell

wow! that sucks! im looking on finding the right car also at the right price! cant wait to pick one up asap! may i ask why you sold your car?? and also pm me and let me know what they gave you for your car? thanks

Really, is there an issue with posting the pricing here?

You seem to be the only one concerned about it, enough to make 2 post regarding the same thing?

I dont feel like posting the #'s as dealers, especially the ones I dealt with may not want the info posted publicly... So, if you dont like the way I am handling this, then piss off!

You seem to be the only one concerned about it, enough to make 2 post regarding the same thing?

I dont feel like posting the #'s as dealers, especially the ones I dealt with may not want the info posted publicly... So, if you dont like the way I am handling this, then piss off!

I'm just asking if there's rules against it (I have no idea). Thought it would be logical to post a price so everyone could see in the first place, rather than answer 40+ PMs with the same message. But hey, if it's your personal preference, knock yourself out pal..

I purchased my 08 LP640 in 08 for just under sticker.

How in hells name are the dealers going to move new stock now when you can buy a 1 year old car that is in allmost every detail new for 60% of sticker.

When I purchased I expected to loose a bit and after a couple of years trade for a new car, this plan is now shot as although not hurting in any way I just can't justify 100k per year loss and then add more to it.

By the way I am not at all pissed, I love my car and I am a big boy and I made the decision to buy I just under estimated the depth of this economic collapse.

The 08 640 drop is insane. Probably the biggest and fastest drop in absolute dollars that I've seen in this downturn for exotics. I think Lambo is going to have a very hard time pushing 450K cars on the US market going forward as long as this depreciation cycle is in effect.

I love the SV dearly and would love to own one, but there's just no way that I'd pay 480 for something that has demonstrated to be worth ~half that in a years time or so. And that, frankly, might even be high set. The current 640s are loosing 200K competing against the SAME MODEL with no changes! Imagine when they have to compete against a brand new model?! The SV and 09/10 640s are going to have their residuals absolutely destroyed.

I don't know what's going to reverse this trend any time soon. Either Lambo will stick with 450-500 for the new car and sell a ton less or hopefully they'll be able to adjust their prices to market conditions and price it closer to it's 1 yr haircut.

It ain't going to get easier when the new batch of 0-60 in 3.0 to 3.2 cars land in the form of the 458 and McLaren.

Okay then can someone please explain to me why so many dealers are acting like it's 2008. It's almost like they don't want to move cars.

It's not 1985 there is a wealth of info at the click of a mouse, and most people will do their homework.

I am looking to move my 08 LP640 now in hopes of getting an SV next year for the hit my LP took. Wholesale numbers are horrible on the SL. Most wholesalers are giving 125k for them. I am probably going to grab an SL to hold onto after I sell my 640.