Which do you prefer??

kateriyan

Do you like IE or Firefox or Chrome?

I like Firefox..

Please share your reason for that..

I like to ban spamming assfuckers like you.

We should start a thread " RomanDad top 100 Rants and Raves"

:jerry:

It wouldnt work..... They cant be forced..... Its just the shit that drives me nuts throughout the day and then I rant about them here.... They come from the gut.

It wouldnt work..... They cant be forced..... Its just the shit that drives me nuts throughout the day and then I rant about them here.... They come from the gut.

Trust me, you have enough existing material for 10 threads. I love it! You're the only one with balls to say what the rest of us are only thinking

Least we could do a Top 10 countdown list like David Lettermans'!

ACTUALLY..... I was the Comedy Editor of my law school newspaper..... I got the gig on the back of my top ten lists..... I had a LOT of people tell me "I go straight to your page and skip the rest....." and one compliment I remember to this day was "Your top ten lists are BETTER than Letterman's..... He usually has three or four in the list that are actually FUNNY and the rest are just sorta blah... But you usually have eight or nine that make me laugh out loud...." Most of them were Inside jokes for lawyers.... But heres one I did the week Lisa Marie Presley filed for divorce from Michael Jackson:

Top Ten Reasons Lisa Marie filed for divorce.

10. Big fight over which one would get pregnant first.

9. She kept walking in on him while he was ‘spanking his monkey’ (literally).

8. He was no “Thriller” if you get my drift.

7. During sex, she’d scream “Michael, Michael!” He’d scream “McCaully, McCaully”.

6. Woke up one morning and realized she’d married a freak.

5. When she mentioned she wanted to have a little boy, he replied “The last time I had a little boy it cost me $100,000 to keep his mouth shut.”

4. After his last over-dose she realized the title, “the King of ROCK” had nothing to do with music.

3. After the release of ‘history,’ she realized his career was.

2. Elvis keeps haunting her ass.

1. Her New Year’s resolution: lose 90 pounds...

You are a talented comedy writer Roman, you should try a side career with it in addition to law.

Maybe you could try a comic too, there is that Dilbert comic about the craziness in the business world, maybe you could start a lawyer comic or something, with some character maybe named "Roman" (:D) and his lawyering adventures.