AP royal oak offshore

AJGlobal

Looks good and hey another person who wears their watch on their right wrist.

Looks good and hey another person who wears their watch on their right wrist.

lol, yeah I get that all the time. I tell them I'm a lefty and they don't get it. I have to tell them to try and write with a watch on your writing hand and see how it works out for you !!!!

Looks good!

Matches the car, right? B)

yeah kinda but thats not what I was going for.

I have a breitling chrono evoultion with black dial and diamond bezel and stainless steel band so i was looking for something with the opposite. Black band, white face and I had been shooting for the AP for a while. i was going to go with he stainless band with white dial and stainless bezel but when I saw it in person it kinda disappeared on my wrist. This one was perfect.

yeah kinda but thats not what I was going for.

I have a breitling chrono evoultion with black dial and diamond bezel and stainless steel band so i was looking for something with the opposite. Black band, white face and I had been shooting for the AP for a while. i was going to go with he stainless band with white dial and stainless bezel but when I saw it in person it kinda disappeared on my wrist. This one was perfect.

Ya, bad joke. LOL.

I like it. The black bezel sets it off perfectly.

I'm still quite watch-ignorant, but I know what I like. These APs seem very similar to the Hublots, which I also like.

Ya, bad joke. LOL.

I'm still quite watch-ignorant, but I know what I like. These APs seem very similar to the Hublots, which I also like.

Dont know much about the humbolts. I've seen a few here and there. Like you said the black bezel with the white dial sets it off which is what sold me on it over the stainless band with the all stainless bezel.

Ya, bad joke. LOL.

Hublots=Poor mans AP