• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1984 5000S

bought March 2007

20090509_09.JPG

engine_rear2.JPG

Countach is looking good! We missed you in Seattle last year, are you going to make it this year? If we could get you, Mike, Dennis, Roy, and mine there I think it would be the most Countachs in attendance.

Countach is looking good! We missed you in Seattle last year, are you going to make it this year? If we could get you, Mike, Dennis, Roy, and mine there I think it would be the most Countachs in attendance.

I am planning on attending at this point...hope to see everyone there!

Jeff

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys we are new here and this is our story

After 4 years of looking we found our car. it was bought in january 2010 in ohio. it is the 266 Countach ever built. the story behind the car is it was bought by christina Onasis for her boy friend in 1987. he had the car for 3 months untill she found out he was cheating on her and sold the car to a doctor in Ohio and it has resided there since january of 1988. we believe this is the only blanco polo park 1988 QV ever.

IMG_0837-1.jpg

IMG_0834-1.jpg

my dad and i when we were about to take it out for the first time IMG_0833-1.jpg

IMG_0832-1.jpg

IMG_0810.jpg

IMG_0836-1.jpg

IMG_0765.jpg

IMG_0763.jpg

greg and stephen

After 4 years of looking we found our car. it was bought in january 2010 in ohio. it is the 266 Countach ever built. the story behind the car is it was bought by christina Onasis for her boy friend in 1987. he had the car for 3 months untill she found out he was cheating on her and sold the car to a doctor in Ohio and it has resided there since january of 1988. we believe this is the only blanco polo park 1988 QV ever.

Congrats on finding your Countach, looks like you got ended up with a nice one. Research the build number, it seems a bit low.

Love the story, however in the day I would have been faithful to your father there if he had bought that beautiful Countach for me. :lol2:

Enjoy!!

IMG_0837-1.jpg

IMG_0834-1.jpg

my dad and i when we were about to take it out for the first time IMG_0833-1.jpg

IMG_0832-1.jpg

IMG_0810.jpg

IMG_0836-1.jpg

IMG_0765.jpg

IMG_0763.jpg

greg and stephen

very nice car you have there and with a cool history

i like bianco polo countach!

p.s. 266th countach built is a 1980 LP400S

IMG_0837-1.jpg

IMG_0834-1.jpg

IMG_0832-1.jpg

IMG_0810.jpg

IMG_0836-1.jpg

IMG_0765.jpg

IMG_0763.jpg

greg and stephen

Welcome to Lambopower.com.... Im Roman, the resident White Countach obsessive compulsive....

fcuking Beautiful... :icon_super:

Welcome to Lambopower.com.... Im Roman, the resident White Countach obsessive compulsive....

fcuking Beautiful... :icon_super:

thank you your kind words are greatly appreciated