FS: Sick 430 Spider on Ebay

sprite

love the interior color combo!

good luck with the sale...may I ask what's next? :)

Nothing next for now. I moved back to Atlanta and my parking is a bit limited. I will be looking to pick up either a 670 SV or a Murci replacement next year if http://www.vipwithme.com does anywhere close to the numbers I am expecting it to. Meanwhile I am scaling down a bit as I am potentially considering moving to Spain at the end of this year and would like to be able to pick up and go.

My Ford GT is also kind of for sale, will probably keep it till summer at least, but if the right buyer comes along I am always open for discussion lol.

love the interior color combo!

good luck with the sale...may I ask what's next? :)

Diogo,

from what car is your avar filler?

BUMP! If this doesn't sell within a week or so I am driving it up to Atlanta to put it on Lambo's showroom.

Reasonable offers accepted.

Good luck with the sales, what happened to you nice ML 63 AMG?

We might see each other in Spain as I will spend more time in Marbella following our new project and branch.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is the cheapest F430 spyder on the market not to mentioned an extended warranty for a peace of mind. Great seller! GLWS!

This is the cheapest F430 spyder on the market not to mentioned an extended warranty for a peace of mind. Great seller! GLWS!

It will be gone tomorrow on a trade in most likely. So if you knew someone in the market you better have them contact me soon :)

Car is still available. $154,800 takes it. Cheapest 07 430 Spider on market by far. I need to sell it so I can get the tax credit on my R8.