Rear Steering Wheel Cover

Blue_Roadster

Does anyone know where I can get the rear wheel cover? I bought the wheel thinking it came with it but it did not. Lamborghini doesn't make them anymore (they sell the wheel but not the backs?), and I am having trouble locating one.

Any help is appreciated.

BR

Try please check with our franchised lamborghini dealer sponsors.com, Jason is very helpfull, also specializeditalianrecycling.com is parting out a 98 diablo. good luck!

Why hire a plastics molding firm to reproduce one?? You could even get one made from C/F!!

I can only imagine what a one off of that would cost. You'd have to have one first to copy, and if it's injection molded, forget it. I don't even know if it's plastic is it?

I can only imagine what a one off of that would cost. You'd have to have one first to copy, and if it's injection molded, forget it. I don't even know if it's plastic is it?

If someone has one they can lend me I can reproduce it in molded carbon fiber.

just pm me or respond here. better than fair price for a cf part. I can do the same for other parts.

I think that these steering wheels resemble the old Lancia Delta ones. If not, they look crazy alike!

post-9291-1266244292_thumb.jpg

post-9291-1266244317_thumb.jpg

post-9291-1266244329_thumb.jpg

post-9291-1266244341_thumb.jpg

post-9291-1266244358_thumb.jpg

post-9291-1266244375_thumb.jpg

Dragvorl, that is an excellent discovery, but they don't have those cars in the states and I wouldn't know where to begin.

BR

Try ebay or maybe ask Emilio, maybe he can help you. That steering wheel can't be expensive at all.

• 4 years later...
The part number is 004337914. It is the rear cover behind the Airbag on the 97-99 Diablos.

Thanks

BR

So were you able to find the back cover? I need one too

Thanks