LP570-4 Superleggera

a007apl

love your spyder, keep or trade for the SL?

Mixed feelings about it but probably going to trade. The car looks and drives fantastic but its weak points have come into view via the other recent addition to the garage:

GT3ZZZ%202.jpg

The GT3.2 is probably the best driving car I have owned bar none. Its connection to the road and feel for what is going on via the wheel or your arse in the bucket seats is the most direct I've ever felt. The G Spyder is a sensational experience and assaults all the senses but its just a bit too soft on UK B roads. It can get a bit floaty and unsettled so you lose touch (a bit) with what the car is doing beneath you. I am hoping that the weight loss (V Spyder), the sharper set up and 400 BHP/Tonne will give a GT3 beating drive...

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just scanned the EVO article and tried to upload it, the files are too big and I don't know how to make them smaller, my computer skills :eusa_wall:

I hope I managed to do it first page is missing sorry nothing important anyway :icon_mrgreen:

Scan.jpg

Scan_1.jpg

Scan_3.jpg

Scan_2.jpg

Scan_5.jpg

Thanks for the scan...saved it to the HD. A local gent has a blue one on order. You may have seen his white 560 with manual trans. on ebay for sale. Oh and his SL is stick!

A local gent has a blue one on order. You may have seen his white 560 with manual trans. on ebay for sale. Oh and his SL is stick!

Are you sure? Don't think the 570SL comes in blue, not even through Ad Personam. Perhaps he had ordered a 550-2 Balboni as that comes in Blu Caelum.

Are you sure? Don't think the 570SL comes in blue, not even through Ad Personam. Perhaps he had ordered a 550-2 Balboni as that comes in Blu Caelum.

You can have ANY color through Ad Personam.

He said blue clear as day. He has a 670sv, Carrera GT, 560 and a few others so I know he isn't blowing smoke. Said he already placed the order. Guess we will see. 100% Superleggera.

He said blue clear as day. He has a 670sv, Carrera GT, 560 and a few others so I know he isn't blowing smoke. Said he already placed the order. Guess we will see. 100% Superleggera.

surprised he didnt get white since most of his garage is white except cgt

You can have ANY color through Ad Personam.

Not in this case according to the local dealer. Ad Personam here means matte colours which are white, black and brown.

Ok, is it possible to get more info. please because I am thinking of exactly that colour. TIA. Btw, I never thought that he or you were blowing smoke.

Not in this case according to the local dealer. Ad Personam here means matte colours which are white, black and brown.

Ok, is it possible to get more info. please because I am thinking of exactly that colour. TIA. Btw, I never thought that he or you were blowing smoke.

That's what some dealers (incorrectly) said about the SV too don't forget.

That's what some dealers (incorrectly) said about the SV too don't forget.

I knew that; but I checked the communique on the ordering template from Lamborghini. And in this particular case, I'd rather be wrong.

I knew that; but I checked the communique on the ordering template from Lamborghini. And in this particular case, I'd rather be wrong.

Well, let's hope you are! It would be very sad if Lambo said no to custom colours.

VCR my local dealer told me any color I want he could get, I brought that Ad Personam to his attention and he said don't worry about it we can get you any color you want.

I have no idea what to believe.

Well, let's hope you are! It would be very sad if Lambo said no to custom colours.

I brought that Ad Personam to his attention and he said don't worry about it we can get you any color you want.

Chances are if voices are loud enough and/or people are willing to pay $$$ for it, Lambo would do it. Remember, Bianco Monocerus was added LATER to the original SL. The flip side is that once you get into personalization, then your pocket becomes wide open: e.g. matte paint is a $20K option, at least in my part of the world.

Here's my current one

IMG_0148.JPG

You have a Murcie LP640 too, right? I think I saw some photos on other forum.

Congrats on getting the LP570.

are there any aftermarket exhaust systems available for the LP560?

The LP570 muffler according to Evo is identical with the LP560 one, that's the first thing that must go.

You have a Murcie LP640 too, right? I think I saw some photos on other forum.

Congrats on getting the LP570.

Just sold the 640. Almost went to a well known F1 driver but at the death he bought a yellow one...

IMG_0151.JPG

IMG_0166.JPG

On SL colours, anything is possible under Ad Personam. I thought about getting mine in Balloon White and have an e-mail from the factory confirming it is possible

are there any aftermarket exhaust systems available for the LP560?

The LP570 muffler according to Evo is identical with the LP560 one, that's the first thing that must go.

Tubi is available for the 560

Just sold the 640. Almost went to a well known F1 driver but at the death he bought a yellow one...

flemke? :)

Is that a real super trofeo or just a kit on an LP560? Looks incredible on the street with those wheels!

It's a real super trofeo, and imo the SL should have looked a bit more like this, it looks stunning