Gallardo NERA #002/185 getting twin turbos

BadV10

I've decided to get my Nera twin turbo'd. I was going to do a LP560-4, but I just can't let this Nera go. It's car #2 of 185. First with e-gear.

The transport came and picked it up last Thursaday along with TX turbo's car as well. I keep updating this tread as soon as I get photos and info. :icon_thumleft:

You got to see this trasport truck. This is the best looking rig I have ever seen. It has 480 lights on the trailer and rig. Just one big rolling Christmas tree.

dsc_0179.jpg

Some other cars in the trailer.

dsc_0181.jpg

Waiting to get loaded.

dsc_0187.jpg

Here is my car and TXturbo's lambo. Both getting turbo'd

dsc_0052.jpg

Nice, can't wait to see more pix, keep them coming. Mine should be done this week. :icon_super:

Nice, can't wait to see more pix, keep them coming. Mine should be done this week. :icon_super:

I look forward to seeing more pics of yours too!

That truck was bad ass...

The driver told me it was built as a show truck but never used so it was repossessed. They picked it up for 1/2 the build cost with low miles. The inside of the cab looks like a high end mobile home with granite counter tops, plasma displays, shower, bed.... I saw it at night.... very impressive.

The driver spent 320 days on the road in it last year and was very skilled at moving the cars in and out.. Total class act.

I have used Grand Tourismo and they do a great job...though I have never seen that transporter before...it is beautiful! How many cars can they fit in that transporter?

Congrats on deciding to TT the G's! Looking forward to the images and progress!

I have used Grand Tourismo and they do a great job...though I have never seen that transporter before...it is beautiful! How many cars can they fit in that transporter?

Congrats on deciding to TT the G's! Looking forward to the images and progress!

There was seven cars and one Harley. It was loaded. There was one Ford GT, one Z8, two Gallardos, one LP640, one Viper, one Audi R8, and one Harley

Typically the TT system is in a very nice polished metal finish. However, since my car is a Nera I want the TT system "murdered out" in black. I just don't know if it should be flat black, gloss black or crinkle black.

Any thoughts?

Holy cow...that is alot of cars in one trailer!

Typically the TT system is in a very nice polished metal finish. However, since my car is a Nera I want the TT system "murdered out" in black. I just don't know if it should be flat black, gloss black or crinkle black.

Any thoughts?

Definately crinkle black!!! It will go with you theme and look wicked!!!!

good luck with the TT. did you get any night pictures of the truck with the lights on

I would have loved to, but I only saw the truck during the day.

Cool, which TT system/make ?

I went with the Underground Racing Stage 2 package which gives you 1000hp on pump gas and 1250hp on race gas.