20 cylinders, 1000+ HP!

Took my Viper out and met up with Liquid (Tim) for a photo shoot. His Gallardo is amazing! I hope to own one in the nezt few months, I am on the humt! Enjoy the pics.

Patrick

ps12y.jpg

ps11.jpg

ps10.jpg

ps9f.jpg

ps8k.jpg

ps7m.jpg

ps6e.jpg

ps5z.jpg

ps4.jpg

ps3h.jpg

ps2eq.jpg

ps1hj.jpg

lamborghini051.jpg

lamborghini049.jpg

lamborghini048.jpg

lamborghini044.jpg

lamborghini043.jpg

lamborghini041.jpg

lamborghini040.jpg

vip13.jpg

I lowered it 1" in the front and 1.5" in the rear. Honestly, I have been considering going a little lower. I can say that the car still handles and drives well at the current ride height though and I do not have any rubbing issues.

The underground parking garage shots were not part of the original plan, but we were not allowed to shoot at our original location due to a Dallas Stars game. The pics turned out great, though. Always nice to get a few 500hp cars together for some pics. Patrick's Viper is insane.

Nice pics!!

Btw, Liquid what are all those stickers on the windshield?

Can you take them off?

The stickers are an eyesore, but required in Texas. Registration and state inspection. I could lose the toll tag sticker, but I drive on the tollway all the time, so it is a necessary evil as well.

Very nice pics. Both beautiful cars. Vipers, as usual, just look sick and mean like a 300lb pissed off MMA bruiser. I like the ACR-ish treatment. Gotta say a Gallardo, in any year, is just drop dead gorgeous. Especially lowered with tasteful rims. Congrats to both of you.

It's not an ACR. Just one of the package options on the other vipers. Awesome looking cars!

Yep it is not an ACR, I would of bought one but I am saving for a Gallardo. :) Thanks everyone.