Big Ass Cribs

Moronzilla

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Houses that get to be THAT big, would lose the "home-ish" feel to me. I dont want to feel like Im in a big ass museum or a fcuking SKYSCRAPER when I come home to sit on the couch with my lady and relax.

If it were me, I'd have a reasonably sized house with extremely nice shit in it, but still maintaining a comfortable feel.

The big dollars would go to and into the garage. As a billionaire, I wouldnt hesitate to have a garage bigger than my house, with more money in cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats/jet ski's, atv's/dirt bikes, etc. in there than any person in their right mind would ever want to admit lol

Houses that get to be THAT big, would lose the "home-ish" feel to me. I dont want to feel like Im in a big ass museum or a fcuking SKYSCRAPER when I come home to sit on the couch with my lady and relax.

If it were me, I'd have a reasonably sized house with extremely nice shit in it, but still maintaining a comfortable feel.

The big dollars would go to and into the garage. As a billionaire, I wouldnt hesitate to have a garage bigger than my house, with more money in cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats/jet ski's, atv's/dirt bikes, etc. in there than any person in their right mind would ever want to admit lol

My "dream life" would be to have a mediocre house with a few unique pieces, but things I would actually *use*. My one super nice thing I'd own is, of course, a Lamborghini. :)

They keep talking about Warren Buffett's house I would like to see the interior, I am sure he spent some $ on it, if he feels comfortable in it why not?

On the other hand if you make that much money you are an idiot if you deprive yourself of nice things, don't worry he will be gone soon, the house will be turned into a museum because the trustees of his estate will not be living in it, I know what I would be doing if I was to inherit a cool 30 bill :icon_mrgreen:

i hope not, i work for one of his companies....lol

I am sure he will not take it with him and your job will be safe.

They keep talking about Warren Buffett's house I would like to see the interior, I am sure he spent some $ on it, if he feels comfortable in it why not?

On the other hand if you make that much money you are an idiot if you deprive yourself of nice things, don't worry he will be gone soon, the house will be turned into a museum because the trustees of his estate will not be living in it, I know what I would be doing if I was to inherit a cool 30 bill :icon_mrgreen:

He is giving away his money to charities, I think I heard somewhere his children are getting 1/10 of a percent of his money, like $10 million a piece. Not shabby but very far from $30 billion.

His children will not inherit a significant proportion of his wealth. These actions are consistent with statements he has made in the past indicating his opposition to the transfer of great fortunes from one generation to the next. Buffett once commented, "I want to give my kids just enough so that they would feel that they could do anything, but not so much that they would feel like doing nothing".

He's made the money and he can do whatever he wants with it, I am sure he wants to be known as the billionaire that lived in a cheap ass house all his life than he gave away his money to charities, fantastic, that will make his kids love him.

The reason I work so hard is to better myself and to secure the future of my family, giving up 30 bill and handing over 10 mil to my kids would be like giving them $5 to buy lunch.

Its not 10m, its 1b each :)

http://www.fastcompany.com/magazine/138/daddy-givebucks.html

also I don't think he is depriving himself by not spending and consuming, I'll take cash everytime.

that money went to their respective charities, than they draw wages, around $100k a year, as much as my plumber makes.

If his wealth returns him 10%/annum that is around $342k/hour

Whatever makes them happy, I am sure they will not starve.

The world's current richest man, Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim, also lives in a fairly modest home for comparison to his wealth. My opinion is that some people, certain luxuries they just aren't interested in. I can say without doubt that while I want a very luxurious home, very luxurious clothing will not be on the menu. Basic stuff from Wal-Mart will suffice fine. Maybe a nice suit or something for any formal occassions, otherwise I could care less about expensive clothes.

The world's current richest man, Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim, also lives in a fairly modest home for comparison to his wealth. My opinion is that some people, certain luxuries they just aren't interested in. I can say without doubt that while I want a very luxurious home, very luxurious clothing will not be on the menu. Basic stuff from Wal-Mart will suffice fine. Maybe a nice suit or something for any formal occassions, otherwise I could care less about expensive clothes.

You mean COULDN'T care less! :eusa_naughty: That drives me nuts!

I would definitely have my entire wardrobe bespoke. T&A and Charvet shirts, Kilgour or Zilli suits, G&G shoes, etc. etc. You can't beat bespoke clothing!

handing over 10 mil to my kids would be like giving them $5 to buy lunch.

Ladies and Gents, Latrell Sprewell posts on our board!

You mean COULDN'T care less! :eusa_naughty: That drives me nuts!

I would definitely have my entire wardrobe bespoke. T&A and Charvet shirts, Kilgour or Zilli suits, G&G shoes, etc. etc. You can't beat bespoke clothing!

Holy SHIT Im the same way!!

LOL

Same with:

"for God sakeS"

No goddammit, its, "for God'S sake."

Same here... somewhat. Nice shit in the closet but nothing too ridiculous.

One thing I have absolutely no interest in buying is jewelry. Spending idk, say $10,000 on a necklace or bracelet (and people spend WAY more than that)... no thanks. Badass watches I would, but static jewelry that does nothing but sit there and be shiny, eh, no thanks. Cant justify it.

Ladies and Gents, Latrell Sprewell posts on our board!

my first reply was from my iPhone :icon_mrgreen:

I just googled Latrell Sprewell and I don't get it please enlighten me.

Latrell Sprewell was a former NBA basketball player.

I got that what I am missing is the reason behind the reference to him