2010 NHL Playoffs

D.Wiggs

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lets hope the Sharks can end my misery and I can move onto baseball season without reservations :lol2:

:lol2:!

OH MY GOD!!!

5-0 in the 1st and Franzen with 4 GOALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kudos to the Habs for capitalizing on mistakes by the Pens. Fleury lets in a BAD goal to start and then has the game winner go in off a defensemen.

To boot, Malkin misses on a breakway to tie it with 3:00 to go! Halak is weak on the backhand (Talbot scored the Pens first goal on a breakaway that way), yet Malkin stayed on the forehand. He may have been to gassed to give it a real go but it was not pretty.

I expected the series to be over in 6 regardless; mainly because the Pens never close out at home; so I expect a Game 5 win and a tight Game 6 with the Pens winning by 2 thanks to a late empty netter in Game 6.

OH MY GOD!!!

5-0 in the 1st and Franzen with 4 GOALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eusa_doh: :icon_hang:

They blew their wad in one game. I'm still not holding out to hope.

:eusa_doh: :icon_hang:

They blew their wad in one game. I'm still not holding out to hope.

Until they win tomorrow! :lol2:

No no, it's all good. I find it really cool actually. I think Montreal is gone in six as well, I would never have said that the game would be won by two due to a late empty netter! Let's see it actually happen now!

No no, it's all good. I find it really cool actually. I think Montreal is gone in six as well, I would never have said that the game would be won by two due to a late empty netter! Let's see it actually happen now!

I agree. I think this upcoming game COULD resemble Game 1.

I didn't even realize that both Guerin and Rupp were out as well as Staal for 2 games. Now, what I was seeing made a lot more sense. I knew Staal was gone but for some reason I didn't notice Guerin and Rupp.

I agree. I think this upcoming game COULD resemble Game 1.

I didn't even realize that both Guerin and Rupp were out as well as Staal for 2 games. Now, what I was seeing made a lot more sense. I knew Staal was gone but for some reason I didn't notice Guerin and Rupp.

I've noticed that Montreal and Vancouver have the same problem (in fact all Canadian teams are NOTORIOUS for this), they're all really decent teams, but they have the biggest hit/miss thing going on when they play. They're either very good and will keep up/beat the best, or they'll get absolutely destroyed.

Montreal and Vancouver both have the potential to beat their counterparts, (Game 1 for both teams, for instance), the thing is with the way Vancouver and Luongo are handling the Hawks, they'll be gone. Halak has proven himself and when he's good, he's REALLY good...but it seems he keeps getting thrown off balance for some reason. Like you said, I see Game 6 being really close, but they'll get edged out.

I knew about Guerin being out, not Rupp.

I'm also surprised at the Flyers. I knew they'd come back, didn't think they'd succeed in the win. But Wings and Flyers have to do the near impossible and make a huge comeback (done only twice before I believe).

Hawks VS Sharks and Penguins VS Bruins conference finals

Hawks VS Penguins

Hawks.

I think, but then again, I don't know much.

I've noticed that Montreal and Vancouver have the same problem (in fact all Canadian teams are NOTORIOUS for this), they're all really decent teams, but they have the biggest hit/miss thing going on when they play. They're either very good and will keep up/beat the best, or they'll get absolutely destroyed.

Montreal and Vancouver both have the potential to beat their counterparts, (Game 1 for both teams, for instance), the thing is with the way Vancouver and Luongo are handling the Hawks, they'll be gone. Halak has proven himself and when he's good, he's REALLY good...but it seems he keeps getting thrown off balance for some reason. Like you said, I see Game 6 being really close, but they'll get edged out.

I knew about Guerin being out, not Rupp.

I'm also surprised at the Flyers. I knew they'd come back, didn't think they'd succeed in the win. But Wings and Flyers have to do the near impossible and make a huge comeback (done only twice before I believe).

Hawks VS Sharks and Penguins VS Bruins conference finals

Hawks VS Penguins

Hawks.

I think, but then again, I don't know much.

I want a Hawks/Pens final JUST so Hossa can lose for 3 straight years! :lol2:

Just landed in Pittsburgh and I guess we won 2-1!!!! :icon_super:

Worth watching on the DVR Wiggs?

Definitely!!! A DOMINANT performance. Easily could have been 4 or 5-0, but Halak was impressive for sure!

What a difference having Guerin and Rupp back in along with Staal!!!

It's all over now!!!

San Jose is my home town, so I'm watching the Sharks. Never had an interest in hockey. Probably wouldn't even go to a game if they made it to the cup (free tix I would).

Go sharks :icon_mrgreen:

Well thank God that is over! The Wings deserved to lose with a performance such as that. They were as flat as two week old soda without a cap. Not to mention the horribly inconsistent officiating! I'm seeing a disturbing trend, the officials calling the game harder for the leading team for the other to stand a chance and vice versa when it's the flip side of the coin. There were some horrible calls against the Sharks and Wings in this last game and it is utterly flagrant as far as bias goes. BAH!

You missed Canucks VS Blackhawks then....that had to be the weirdest crap ever. They called a bogus call at the beginning of the game, then missed a HUGE call, so they let a few more calls go, then called a tap on another player.

Seriously, it was the weirdest thing ever, and I noticed that Canadiens and Penguins are showing the same thing, it's almost as if the Refs are on random people's pay rolls.

We will see if that RETARDED whistle costs the Pens. The puck is 7 FEET away from Halak and the ref blows the whistle!?!??! REALLY?!?!?!

Only time will tell.

3 Posts and a complete giveaway by Halak and the Habs are still conjuring up the magic from their last series! :lol2:

Yet another deflection off of Letang and 3 goals on 11 shots; unreal!!! :lol2:

And, what the fcuk was with that icing wave-off!?!? Fortunately, it didn't lead to a goad but waving icing off AFTER it crosses the end line where NO player going after the puck can see it!?!? Neither player knew the play was alive!

What is with the officiating? Then a trip is called (good call), the the high-stick isn't?? I guess the bloody face was fake? :lol2:

What a wierd game. I see a Game 7 with things going like this.