2010 NHL Playoffs

D.Wiggs

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just talked to my friends from Montreal and couldn't believe it - I thought the series was done LAST WEEK!

If Washington loses this will be a very epic fail, but after 3-1 they don't deserve to win!!!

Go Habs Go!

OHHHH NOOO Ovechkin must be pissed!!!!!! First the Russian team and now this!!

Ovechkin CHOKES!!! with a CAPITAL C!!!

:icon_super: :jerry:

NO #1 seed had EVER lost to an 8 seed after being up 3-1 until Ovi's team had the chance!!!

He still has only won 1 playoff series and will be where he should this Summer, WATCHING SOMEONE ELSE HOIST THE CUP!!!

PENS are the HUGE favorite now!!!!!

Ovechkin CHOKES!!! with a CAPITAL C!!!

:icon_super: :jerry:

NO #1 seed had EVER lost to an 8 seed after being up 3-1 until Ovi's team had the chance!!!

He still has only won 1 playoff series and will be where he should this Summer, WATCHING SOMEONE ELSE HOIST THE CUP!!!

PENS are the HUGE favorite now!!!!!

I wouldnt say OV choked, although he did take some really crazy shots from the blue line.

I would blame their goalie. HE WAS TERRIBLE!! Both goals from montreal were easy goals.

I wouldnt say OV choked, although he did take some really crazy shots from the blue line.

I would blame their goalie. HE WAS TERRIBLE!! Both goals from montreal were easy goals.

He choked because, when the chips are down, and when the season counts, he withers up and disappears. That's what he does. He is the Cincinatti Bengals of the NHL; flashy during the regular season, but couldn't win an important game if his life depended on it.

He is the complete OPPOSITE of Crosby. He is a dirty, whiny, cunt who doesn't deliver; Crosby is a clean, never-complaining, superstar who ALWAYS comes through when it matters most.

I don't know about blaming the goalie; a 4 on 3 goal is so tough to stop and the second one was a dumb play by Green.

What a good day today was!

He choked because, when the chips are down, and when the season counts, he withers up and disappears. That's what he does. He is the Cincinatti Bengals of the NHL; flashy during the regular season, but couldn't win an important game if his life depended on it.

He is the complete OPPOSITE of Crosby. He is a dirty, whiny, cunt who doesn't deliver; Crosby is a clean, never-complaining, superstar who ALWAYS comes through when it matters most.

I don't know about blaming the goalie; a 4 on 3 goal is so tough to stop and the second one was a dumb play by Green.

What a good day today was!

Good god just admit to wanting to make sweet sweet love to Sid the Kid and call him up already!

Good god just admit to wanting to make sweet sweet love to Sid the Kid and call him up already!

:eusa_think: ...I think someone has a secret man crush on Sidney! :lol2:

Crosby is a clean, never-complaining, superstar who ALWAYS comes through when it matters most.

LMAO!! Crosby is one of the biggest complainers in the game. "ALWAYS" comes through when it matters most? So, his first trip to the Stanley Cup when he LOST, didn't matter? As RAWR said, you and Cindy need to get together :bj:

Looking forward to the next round of games. Chi-Van should be a good one, as well as the Det-SJ game. Hope it's Chi-SJ in the next round. The Bos-Phi series may go 7, and hopefully the Habs pull off another upset. Hope it's Mon-Bos in the next round.

Agree. There is no "I" in team. Ovie lead his team in points, so it's not like he didn't deliver. Others, like Semin didn't deliver.

LMAO!! Crosby is one of the biggest complainers in the game. "ALWAYS" comes through when it matters most? So, his first trip to the Stanley Cup when he LOST, didn't matter? As RAWR said, you and Cindy need to get together :bj:

Looking forward to the next round of games. Chi-Van should be a good one, as well as the Det-SJ game. Hope it's Chi-SJ in the next round. The Bos-Phi series may go 7, and hopefully the Habs pull off another upset. Hope it's Mon-Bos in the next round.

:lol2: You're almost not even worth the effort to press the quote button. So sad! :lol2:

I can always appreciate a good joke:

Guy walks into a bar & asks for an Ovechkin. Bartender asks what's an Ovechkin? Just a white Russian w/out the ice and cup

Guy walks into a bar & asks for an Ovechkin. Bartender asks what's an Ovechkin? Just a white Russian w/out the ice and cup

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

If the Pens can win Game 1, I feel it will be over quickly. If Montreal can ride their 3 game win streak and steal the first one, I think the Pens will need 6 or even 7 to win it.

It all comes down to whether or not montreal is inspired or simply tired after their series.

If I'm not mistaken, Ovi is now 1/4 in Game 7s with all 3 losses coming at home whereas Crosby is 3/3? or just 2/2? I think all of them were away games.

I want Penguins to lose just to see D. Wiggs reaction now...seriously that's the only interest there.

I am, however, interested in the Vancouver and Chicago thing going on on the other side. Hopefully Montreal does come through.

Although it probably won't happen, Vancouver VS Montreal final would be sweet, since Ottawa got booted...stupid Ottawa, playoffs are for professionals.

I want Penguins to lose just to see D. Wiggs reaction now...seriously that's the only interest there.

I am, however, interested in the Vancouver and Chicago thing going on on the other side. Hopefully Montreal does come through.

Although it probably won't happen, Vancouver VS Montreal final would be sweet, since Ottawa got booted...stupid Ottawa, playoffs are for professionals.

It happens. They will lose eventually; all teams do. The fact that the '93 Pens didn't win the cup is proof positive of that. Probably the best team in the past 20-30 years. I do think they will be the first to 16 wins this year though!

Tell Washington about playoffs being for professionals.