2010 NHL Playoffs

D.Wiggs

3 Posts and a complete giveaway by Halak and the Habs are still conjuring up the magic from their last series! :lol2:

Yet another deflection off of Letang and 3 goals on 11 shots; unreal!!! :lol2:

And, what the fcuk was with that icing wave-off!?!? Fortunately, it didn't lead to a goad but waving icing off AFTER it crosses the end line where NO player going after the puck can see it!?!? Neither player knew the play was alive!

What is with the officiating? Then a trip is called (good call), the the high-stick isn't?? I guess the bloody face was fake? :lol2:

What a wierd game. I see a Game 7 with things going like this.

Officiating problems? Refer to my last post. :D

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:lol2: I hear ya Dave!!

Well, that waved off goal was the difference maker.

What amazing is how FEW chances the Habs get (over the past two series) but how GOOD and sometimes lucky those chances are! It's amazing.

Good job on their win; the officials fucked this one.

Time to clinch at home!

Go Pens!

At least the bruins/Flyers series will still be going on.

AS IF?! Haha, This is the makings of a decent game 7.

I know, right?

I would have been right had the officials not fucked that goal up.

I don't doubt it, this season has been notorious for messing around with goals, powerplays and icing. Oh well haha!

I don't doubt it, this season has been notorious for messing around with goals, powerplays and icing. Oh well haha!

Game 7 makes for great TV. No one has won back to back games; no reason to think that will change.

You missed Canucks VS Blackhawks then....that had to be the weirdest crap ever. They called a bogus call at the beginning of the game, then missed a HUGE call, so they let a few more calls go, then called a tap on another player.

Seriously, it was the weirdest thing ever, and I noticed that Canadiens and Penguins are showing the same thing, it's almost as if the Refs are on random people's pay rolls.

The officiating has been terrible all series long. The Blackhawks get away with everything and the Canucks get called for everything, but game 5 was the best officiating all series even with the BS calls.

People in Montreal are probably dazed right now - BAC can't be legal, and if they win game 7, you might as well shut down the city.

People in Montreal are probably dazed right now - BAC can't be legal, and if they win game 7, you might as well shut down the city.

So true. Fortunately, that won't happen. :)

GO HABS! :icon_thumleft:

Yes. GO HOME after you lose and join the Red Wings on the couch!!! :lol2:

It would be weird if the Pens lost, especially if they lost 2-1 given that the first game 43 years ago was lost to the habs 2-1!

Yes. GO HOME after you lose and join the Red Wings on the couch!!! :lol2:

It would be weird if the Pens lost, especially if they lost 2-1 given that the first game 43 years ago was lost to the habs 2-1!

UNLIKELY, but I'd laugh if Montreal and Philadelphia won their respective games tomorrow.

Must suck to be Detroit fans, getting kicked out so early compared to the other teams in the series. (Although it looks like the Boston and Philadelphia series started later than the rest)

UNLIKELY, but I'd laugh if Montreal and Philadelphia won their respective games tomorrow.

Must suck to be Detroit fans, getting kicked out so early compared to the other teams in the series. (Although it looks like the Boston and Philadelphia series started later than the rest)

It would be equally sad if Pittsburgh and Boston choked away their leads. :lol2: Pittsburgh hasn't blown a 3-2 series lead in 15 years; I don't think it will happen. The one thing about Game 7s is that anything can determine your season. If that waved off goal happened tomorrow, it could cost the pens their season and vice versa for the Habs. I want to see a game won on its merits; no officiating fuckups and neither team scoring crap goals. I want a good hockey game like Games 1-3.

... The one thing about Game 7s is that anything can determine your season. If that waved off goal happened tomorrow, it could cost the pens their season and vice versa for the Habs. I want to see a game won on its merits; no officiating fuckups and neither team scoring crap goals. I want a good hockey game like Games 1-3.

Agreed.

I wonder how insane the crowd will be. This could be the very last game at the Mellon Arena. It will be very sad to see that place go; however, the more people don't want to see it go, the less likely it will tonight! :lol2:

Penguins are playing at a new stadium next season?

Yep, Consol Energy Center. It's an AMAZING facility.

Old on the right, new on the left New%20Hockey%20Arena%20(2009.05).jpg

It holds 18,087 for hockey (for Crosby), has 66 Suites (for Lemieux)

So much for what I had hoped. A BS call 10 seconds in, an unbelievably weak goal that Fleury let in and a defensemen's wiff turning into #2. Doesn't look good for the Pens. Oh well, this is why game 7s are so crazy.

4 - 2, weird. I forgot about this game actually, I'm all over the place trying to find wholesalers in the area that can get me discounts on parts for my computer business, haha.

New stadium looks really nice, are they going to demolish the old one?

Let's see how the rest of the game goes I guess, i'm sure they'll come back in the mid to late of the third. I don't want them to, but whatever.

They had a chance, with a 4-3, but couldn't capitalize. Had they cut it to 4-3, they might have won, but they simply didn't start playing anything that resembled pro hockey until they were down 4-0. That doesn't cut it.

Congrats to the Habs. At least the Caps aren't in it!

yesterday vancouver (although I expected it anyways) today pittsburgh (which I wasn't expecting at all) wtf :(