OK RSC Sv Wing WANTERS! Lookee Here

Guest StuartRSC

Okay, here they are guys. Really, really happy with the way this turned out. It is always interesting seeing things go from concept to reality, but I can honestly say I've never been more excited about one of our bodywork projects than this. There are still a couple of minor additions to make to the mountings but we will have those ironed out pretty quickly and get straight into production. At present our best-case scenario is to begin shipping the first orders in 5-6 weeks time.

So... without further ado, we are ready to start taking orders. The only caveat here is down to the fact that we haven't yet made one in carbon and timed out the entire process, so we don't know 100% what the final price is going to be. We believe it is going to work out around $4500-5000 depending upon whether you choose to have the mounting block made in visual carbon, or FRP (the uprights and element are going to be done in carbon on all of them.)

For the first 10 pre-orders we will be offering a discounted price of $3800.00. Please email me - [email protected] to place your orders.

DSC_0820.jpg

DSC_0818.jpg

DSC_0811.jpg

DSC_0809.jpg

DSC_0820.jpg

DSC_0808.jpg

DSC_0800.jpg

DSC_0780.jpg

DSC_0764.jpg

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks great! Wouldn't the wing turn into an air brake almost when the smaller wing it is mounted on goes in the up position at higher speeds?

Guest StuartRSC
Looks great! Wouldn't the wing turn into an air brake almost when the smaller wing it is mounted on goes in the up position at higher speeds?

You'll need to disable the lifting mechanism, just like you would if you fitted an SL wing to a non-SL.

Guest StuartRSC

You'll need to disable the lifting mechanism, just like you would if you fitted an SL wing to a non-SL.

• 4 months later...
Guest StuartRSC
Not to stir the pot, especially being a noob here, but 2 years and nothing yet?!?!!?!

Actually, quite a lot has happened. There's another thread going with pictures.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest StuartRSC

Big thanks to those of you who have orders placed already for your patience. Production is starting, final prototype is shown here. As stated before, the intention is to produce the uprights & elements in visual carbon like the OE part, and the 'block' in paintable so it can be matched to the body colour, although it can be produced in visual carbon as well. Mounts up in the same manner as the SuperG wing.

RSCSVWingFinalPrototype8.jpg

RSCSVWingFinalPrototype7.jpg

RSCSVWingFinalPrototype6.jpg

RSCSVWingFinalPrototype5.jpg

RSCSVWingFinalPrototype4.jpg

• 3 months later...
Guest StuartRSC

It was a happy day yesterday at the RSC office. Thank-you very much to all of you you pre-ordered, without your patience and belief in us this never would have been possible. I had the opportunity to show one of these wings to the staff @ Lambo of Miami before they all shipped out and they were blown away with how cool they look. In fact, I think the remainder of the first production run is going straight to their parts department (Jerry, you're included in that!) We will have some proper shots of the parts as well as installed photos soon.

DSC_0423.jpg

It was a happy day yesterday at the RSC office. Thank-you very much to all of you you pre-ordered, without your patience and belief in us this never would have been possible. I had the opportunity to show one of these wings to the staff @ Lambo of Miami before they all shipped out and they were blown away with how cool they look. In fact, I think the remainder of the first production run is going straight to their parts department (Jerry, you're included in that!) We will have some proper shots of the parts as well as installed photos soon.

DSC_0423.jpg

Can't wait to see these mounted on a car!