AJGlobal's Spyder has landed

Guest SP-superJay

:iamwithstupid:

Love it on the coupe, but I think it takes away from the sleek look of the spyder when the top is down.

Like I said.... ZERO TASTE

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said.... ZERO TASTE

Wow Deuce is right. Your are having a mid-life crisis. You'll put a wing on anything regardless what it looks like. :eusa_wall:

Wow Deuce is right. Your are having a mid-life crisis. You'll put a wing on anything regardless what it looks like. :eusa_wall:

Dude... dont make me post a pic of Amy.... :icon_thumleft:

I don't know. I'm not sold on the wing on the Spyder. It might be those awful wheels, or the fact that it's Bill's car. :lol2: It'll probably look better on any other spyder ;)

rims looks nice, now remove the wing and it will be perfect! ;)

Perfect, now add RSC front bumper with my front treatment and the car would be perfect.

This is the same silver right? Need to do that to this 560 after its TTed

Lambo1.jpg

Ballon White (pearl white)

Forgive my ignorance....but what is so sweet about that wiring harness compared to any wiring harness.....or even just in general!?

Guest SP-superJay
Forgive my ignorance....but what is so sweet about that wiring harness compared to any wiring harness.....or even just in general!?

I'm sorry, The attention to detail that goes into these wiring harnesses is just one reason why it ranks above its competitors. All the fasteners, cables, shrink wrap, plugs, etc. are made with Mil Spec products. A lot of man hours are put into each harness for specific applications.

I'm sorry, The attention to detail that goes into these wiring harnesses is just one reason why it ranks above its competitors. All the fasteners, cables, shrink wrap, plugs, etc. are made with Mil Spec products. A lot of man hours are put into each harness for specific applications.

Ahh fair enough! I dont have enough time around wiring harnesses to really know what is good and bad!

The last of what was needed besides the intake arrived yesterday. Alex and the guys should start putting everything on and get it buttoned up this week. Right alex ? :icon_mrgreen:

The last of what was needed besides the intake arrived yesterday. Alex and the guys should start putting everything on and get it buttoned up this week. Right alex ? :icon_mrgreen:

Depends on if your starter check bounced or not ;)

I'm sorry, The attention to detail that goes into these wiring harnesses is just one reason why it ranks above its competitors.

HAHA! Just so you know, us being the competitors have been doing this from the beginning. Sorry for the i phone pics. :icon_mrgreen:

photo111.jpg

photo1111.jpg

Guest SP-superJay

IT STILL RANKS ABOVE YOURS!! :icon_butt: :icon_butt: haha, just kidding...you guys continue to do amazing work

Guest SP-superJay
HAHA, Thanks! U 2! That's an AEM harness you showed not a Motec harness. :icon_butt:

:eusa_wall: FAIL!! Thanks for the heads up man...it is AEM folks :eusa_wall:

:eusa_wall: FAIL!! Thanks for the heads up man...it is AEM folks :eusa_wall:

............and your worried about my money ?? HA. Good think alex oversees everything there. :thefinger: