new addition

murciroadster

sweet deal! Mind me asking where did you find such a deal? I will be in the market soon and appreciate any guidance/help. Thanks

Edwin

Wow, amazing color combo. White G's look great, classy and sporty at the same time. What a PRICE - 105k. Damn I need to move to the states ASAP!

There is idiots out there everywhere that do not realize what the value is of what they have. You got a great deal, but thats NOT the current market on the car. You stole it! :)

Congrats! Hope you used some lube on the guy you bought it from. LOL

There is idiots out there everywhere that do not realize what the value is of what they have. You got a great deal, but thats NOT the current market on the car. You stole it! :)

Market value has no relevance to a seller. The seller only has one thing to consider: How quickly he or she wants to sell the car. If the answer is quickly, market value goes right out the window.

No one stole anything here, the seller simply sold the car at whatever price satisfied his own motivations. :icon_thumleft:

i think far from him being an idiot, he actually has many lamborghini's and knows the market very well. problem here is the dealers hype up the market. it is is not as strong as you think it is. give it another 30 days and see where the market will be then.

Market value has no relevance to a seller. The seller only has one thing to consider: How quickly he or she wants to sell the car. If the answer is quickly, market value goes right out the window.

No one stole anything here, the seller simply sold the car at whatever price satisfied his own motivations. :icon_thumleft:

could not say it any better myself

• 4 weeks later...
i think far from him being an idiot, he actually has many lamborghini's and knows the market very well. problem here is the dealers hype up the market. it is is not as strong as you think it is. give it another 30 days and see where the market will be then.

Exactly!