World Cup 2010

capt_chaos

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great, now that that's over.

Brazil vs Winner of Argentina/Germany in the final.

I didn't see all of the Brazil match but what I did see they were playing so controlled, just pinging the ball about and then tempo just ups a bit. This is a classy Brazil squad and I could watch that Kaka pass all day long.

That touch was perfection.

I didn't see all of the Brazil match but what I did see they were playing so controlled, just pinging the ball about and then tempo just ups a bit. This is a classy Brazil squad and I could watch that Kaka pass all day long.

That touch was perfection.

This was my 1st game seeing them in the Cup. Although I've been watching most of the other WC games just hadn't caught a Brazil game until today. Everything they did was solid. They play like they all grew up together. I don't think I've ever seen a Brazil team play as in sync as this team.

And to think I was down on Dunga. oops

Spain, Portugal should be a good game. Talk about rivalry!

Rivalry?? Spain, Portugal? What are these countries of which you speak??? As an American, I only know of a country once we attack it. Are they in East or West America?

:lol2:

Rivalry?? Spain, Portugal? What are these countries of which you speak??? As an American, I only know of a country once we attack it. Are they in East or West America?

Guest Rob Burgundy

Guys all the last couple pages have proved is soccer is gay! Im disappointed in all of your conduct and Capt should admit it and lock this uber gay thread before and more maxipads fall out of pants 45091c23cc8526.69255441frogview-gallery.jpg

soccer_is_gay.jpg

soccer-is-so-gay.jpg

Guys.... Seriously..... Its fcuking soccer.

Everybody kiss and make up.

Guest Rob Burgundy

That second picture made me crack up laughing!!

Not a huge soccer follower but picked up a $2 ticket in one of the random world cup raffles going around and picked up Argentina to win for $100. Don't mind those odds :P

Just wish the timezone difference didn't ruin it so much here...

So, Blatter has apparently apologized for England's disallowed goal and says that FIFA will reconsider the use of technology. About time too.

So, Blatter has apparently apologized for England's disallowed goal and says that FIFA will reconsider the use of technology. About time too.

Horse and stable door spring to mind.

Horse and stable door spring to mind.

Yes, technology won't go away. I think that if it is used carefully it will be a good thing. It works well in other sports like cricket and tennis, and with so many of the top games (in the UK at least) covered by more and more cameras, and the speed with which the replays can be shown, I can't see it not working. I remember when Spurs scored against Man Utd and the ball was even further over the line than the England disallowed goal.

Brings tears to my eyes!!!

"Of course, but with my body painted with the colours of Paraguay" - Larissa Riquelme - a lingerie model that you may have seen in the crowd at her country's games - promises to streak should Paraguay win the World Cup.

Look her up. You might just have a team for the rest of the tournament.

As the England team haven't been playing much football lately, the've been making a film instead.

post-531-1277987060_thumb.jpg

the quarterfinal match-ups are EPIC - don't miss these games! :headbang:

Oh my!!! Didn't expect this!!! Brazza playing with 10 down one goal...Doesn't look good if you're a Brazil fan.