I'm moving to Austin

el_chorizo

Just so I can see those F1 races.

Just kidding. But I am really moving to Austin, should be there around August 1st or so. Who here lives in Austin?

I would like to move there some day soon. Need a job first though.

I live west of Austin in a bubble called Lakeway. I love it.

Just bought a house in Cedar Park at the Ranch at Brushy Creek. We'll have to get together, I hear there are some small car-meets just down the street from me pretty often.

Austin? Austin Massachusettes?

23911_ab.jpg

Everytime I hear the word Austin that is immediately the same thing I think of as well :)

I hate that guy. When did humping a dead moose become acceptable to show on television. :-)

But yeah, there are some decent car get togethers out here. Not very "clubby" and all of the different breeds of animals will hang out together. Only place I've ever seen two enzos, half a dozen ratrods, harleys, and sportbikes at the same parking lot kicking tires. Austin is weird.

I live west of Austin in a bubble called Lakeway. I love it.

Just bought a house in Cedar Park at the Ranch at Brushy Creek. We'll have to get together, I hear there are some small car-meets just down the street from me pretty often.

I'll be in Austin for a few weeks next month. We should grab drinks!

I'll be in Austin for a few weeks next month. We should grab drinks!

Sounds good, I will probably be in the process of moving my stuff around then, not sure just yet the exact move date.

Be careful, I moved here to help a family member out short term in 1989. I'm still here 21 years later and still love it.

Not a bad problem to have!

I hear they are building a (forgive the spelling, too lazy to look it up) schlitterbomb? in Austin?