08 Murci Price

RAGINGBULL57

A clutch at 6K miles?

Found out from the dealer at Star City in Cali(Where car was bought from) thats its been serviced by Orange county lambo. and that it checked out fine..Snapshot said 50% clutch...I dont know if I believe it but when I asked how much Driving Emotions paid for it he laughed and said alot,but hinted at around 250K.

Unless they just happen to sell lots of the same color LP640's, it seems like this car has been on eBay forever. I sort by descending price and I always see that picture. If it's the same car that's still for sale, clearly there are no buyers at that price.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2008-Lambor...ht_40979wt_1165

Yes,Iam finding out the same thing..I have a buddy on the Viper site that lives near this dealer and said he has had it for at least 2 months and said his price started in the 270s...He did say the car looks as- new.

Yes,Iam finding out the same thing..I have a buddy on the Viper site that lives near this dealer and said he has had it for at least 2 months and said his price started in the 270s...He did say the car looks as- new.

Hmm, I want to say that they've had that car for at least 6 months.

Hmm, I want to say that they've had that car for at least 6 months.

Your probably right and Iam thinking maybe he did buy it for around 250K thinking he was going to make a quick 25-35K..???? Oh well I guess I can tell him to call me in 30 days,lol

As I said,, with 15K mile mile great colored and optioned cars @ under 215k... PRISTINE AS NEW CARS ARE NO MORE THAN 225...I know people who were buying 600 mile 08 Lp's a year ago for 250.

not sure why people are always afraid of miles. As long as a car is maintained, and you can steal it at a great price, it shouldn't be an issue. Now a 100,000 mile 08 murci would worry me though.

Plus add that 80% of low mile exotics have had odometer tampering. many 8,000 mike cars you buy may have 12,000-13,000 miles.

That balloon white roadster is fawking hot too. Ceramic Brakes, CF all over the place, painted calipers, Q-Citura, etc. Arguably the MOST desirable color currently in the market. Plus you would be buying a Roadster instead of a Coupe.

not sure why people are always afraid of miles. As long as a car is maintained, and you can steal it at a great price, it shouldn't be an issue. Now a 100,000 mile 08 murci would worry me though.

Plus add that 80% of low mile exotics have had odometer tampering. many 8,000 mike cars you buy may have 12,000-13,000 miles.

That balloon white roadster is fawking hot too. Ceramic Brakes, CF all over the place, painted calipers, Q-Citura, etc. Arguably the MOST desirable color currently in the market. Plus you would be buying a Roadster instead of a Coupe.

Not scared of the miles but with the cost associated with it..Sometimes a good deal can turn expensive IE: does it need a clutch,tires and a major service soon.?

Not scared of the miles but with the cost associated with it..Sometimes a good deal can turn expensive IE: does it need a clutch,tires and a major service soon.?

RB,

Was not directed towards you. Just speaking in General. :icon_thumleft: :icon_mrgreen:

Oh and the listing says they just installed a brand new clutch.... :icon_thumleft:

Well, GL on your purchase. Hope you get the car you want.

If you end up unable to get the LP640, check out a 560. A medium mileage 09 is a steal, and if maintenance is a concern, I'd be much more confident in the reliability of it than the 640. It would also still probably be under warranty. Too bad the doors don't go up though ;)

Also, back in February I posted an 07 (I think) Grigio Telestro with barely any miles on it and loaded with CCB, CF, E-gear etc. I think the BIN was like 219, or maybe less. Prices go down, not up. Maybe you can extract the old item number from this link on eBay to see what the listing was. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cermaic-bra...ht_12476wt_1165

As I said,, with 15K mile mile great colored and optioned cars @ under 215k... PRISTINE AS NEW CARS ARE NO MORE THAN 225...I know people who were buying 600 mile 08 Lp's a year ago for 250.

Heres a nice 08 car under your budget if you dont mind the miles. Could probably be bought at close to $200k.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2008-LAMBOR...=item1c1360932d

Does anyone know this car..?? Iam not a big white fan but that pearl really must look beautiful in the sun..

Heres a nice 08 car under your budget if you dont mind the miles. Could probably be bought at close to $200k.

Does anyone know this car..?? Iam not a big white fan but that pearl really must look beautiful in the sun..

I'm not a big fan of white either, but balloon white is in a whole other league. It looks fantastic.

Balloon White is one of the (if not THE one) most desirable color on Lamborghinis at the moment IMO. Looks phenominal in person. I recommend you check out a local car in your area in this color to see it in person.

The car itself looks like one a friend of mine owned a while back. Not sure if it is the same one though. If it is, the car spent its entire life with him fully 3M'ed (just about the entire car), and was never in any kind of accident to my knowledge.

If you like it, get a good PPI, and check it out. Roadsters are tons of fun

Balloon White is one of the (if not THE one) most desirable color on Lamborghinis at the moment IMO. Looks phenominal in person. I recommend you check out a local car in your area in this color to see it in person.

The car itself looks like one a friend of mine owned a while back. Not sure if it is the same one though. If it is, the car spent its entire life with him fully 3M'ed (just about the entire car), and was never in any kind of accident to my knowledge.

Wasn't that Adnan's, then Rob's?

Not sure. Looks like Adnan's car. If it is, I drove it a while back, and it ROCKS!!!!

I do like it, lots of nice options..Should I still get a PPI even though they are a Lambo dealer..?? How do I go about setting that up.? My car and 130K is what I was told... They wont even drop much with just cash...

Not sure. Looks like Adnan's car. If it is, I drove it a while back, and it ROCKS!!!!

Any way to find out if your buddy owned it..?? Then I could get some real answers as to its history...

I do like it, lots of nice options..Should I still get a PPI even though they are a Lambo dealer..?? How do I go about setting that up.? My car and 130K is what I was told... They wont even drop much with just cash...

Any way to find out if your buddy owned it..?? Then I could get some real answers as to its history...

haven't spoken to him in a long time. He is a member here though under name adnankmehmood. I think I still have his e-mail address. I will try that, and try to get the info for you.

If it was Adnans car you would be better off talking to Robferretti, as he owned it afterwards and knows the WHOLE history on the car.

If it was Adnans car you would be better off talking to Robferretti, as he owned it afterwards and knows the WHOLE history on the car.

Is that a good thing or bad,lol.....Was it thrashed..?

Is that a good thing or bad,lol.....Was it thrashed..?

Rob owned the car as his personal car, it wasn't in his rental fleet. I think Allan just meant as the last owner he'd know the most about the car.

Sent Adnan a text to his old number. Not sure if it still works. Sending him an e-mail now too.

off memory.. the car last exchanged hands for 180k from what Rob told me... :icon_thumleft: Was used, but not necessarily abused, good car with some light paintwork on bumper.