08 Murci Price

RAGINGBULL57

Whats your opinion on this Murci:

08 LP-640 Coupe Verde Ithaca. E-Gear...6.1K Miles OPTIONS: Nav./CarbonC Brakes/Black calipers/Clear engine bonnet/C/F Interior trim/ Green stitching......DEALER in Florida wants 259,900....Let me know what you think about that price with those miles and options....I really like the way its speced out.....and of course the color...PPI of course before any decisions...Thanks Kevin

post-11418-1276578537_thumb.jpg

That's a really nice car.

A good price on it would be in the 240s. Is 259K what's listed or a number you agreed on after negotiations?

That's a really nice car.

A good price on it would be in the 240s. Is 259K what's listed or a number you agreed on after negotiations?

Well I have my car involved in the trade but I was quoted 253K cash...

Thanks for all the replys everyone...I really like everything about this car but I dont think he will go lower.The big problem is no dealer will give me anything respectable for my 09 ACR.If anyone knows of a 07-08 set up like this please let me know...Pearl Orange would be ok too..Kevin

PS Price drop on my NEW 09 ACR to 91K!!!!!

They had a 2007 VI listed which a friend in NY bought about a month or so ago. It didn't have Ceramics but mileage was a little lower. Aftermarket wheels with green lip, white interior. $225K.

For a car that's a year younger and has another $20K+ in options $225K isn't really realistic. But I guess it depends on how patient and persistent you are to find just the right car at the lowest possible price vs coming across a car that you actually like and paying a fair price for it.

Just talked with the dealer..Best he will do is 170K and my 09 ACR(giving me 80K,lol) or 253K cash..Looks like I will have to wait:(.......

I did a little research. I knew I've seen that car before. I actually sat in it and it's beautiful. It was at a small dealer in the San Francisco area for a LONG time and was on ebay for a long time from that person.

They had a 2007 VI listed which a friend in NY bought about a month or so ago. It didn't have Ceramics but mileage was a little lower. Aftermarket wheels with green lip, white interior. $225K.

For a car that's a year younger and has another $20K+ in options $225K isn't really realistic. But I guess it depends on how patient and persistent you are to find just the right car at the lowest possible price vs coming across a car that you actually like and paying a fair price for it.

Your friend OVERPAYED... Seen several nice 07 Lps loaded in the 190 range.. Including a battleship Grey car..

Your friend OVERPAYED... Seen several nice 07 Lps loaded in the 190 range.. Including a battleship Grey car..

Depends on how you look at it, Allan... He wanted a VI car and wanted it sooner than later... Not everyone is looking for the rock bottom steal price before pulling the trigger.

I did a little research. I knew I've seen that car before. I actually sat in it and it's beautiful. It was at a small dealer in the San Francisco area for a LONG time and was on ebay for a long time from that person.

Yes he told me it came from Cali......Oh and he wants ME to pay for a new clutch if I want it but said it would be cheaper than if I brought it to a Lambo dealer near me....Thanks for the info Gas!

Depends on how you look at it, Allan... He wanted a VI car and wanted it sooner than later... Not everyone is looking for the rock bottom steal price before pulling the trigger.

Those arent rock bottom prices.. They are advertised prices for 07's. Negotiating hasnt even been factored in..

RagingBull, is $80k a real number on your car?...from what I can see in the market that is a solid trade-in price for you...sounds like you just need to have them sit on the car for another 30 days and see if the dealer is more flexible on the difference figure. That is what is important, the difference figure...so you would do the deal at $160k difference figure?

Agree with Allan, that price is WAY to high IMO. Sell your ACR yourself and you'll have a lot better luck negotiating. Love the VI!

Agree with Allan, that price is WAY to high IMO. Sell your ACR yourself and you'll have a lot better luck negotiating. Love the VI!

The most Iam looking at getting right now is 91K.....If I pay all cash I lose 80-85 in tax credit plus I owe 40K on the ACR...

RagingBull, is $80k a real number on your car?...from what I can see in the market that is a solid trade-in price for you...sounds like you just need to have them sit on the car for another 30 days and see if the dealer is more flexible on the difference figure. That is what is important, the difference figure...so you would do the deal at $160k difference figure?

Yes, the difference figure means alot as my budget is 150-160 tops.....I dont think he will come down from 170K and my car and in 30 days it will probably be sold...I know I sound cheap but Iam just trying to get the most Murci for the money in a 07-08...

Iam kind of leaning towards a loaded lower mile coupe ie: (under 8K) colors Green,Orange ,yellow..but that might be tough to do. I really want this 08 Verde car but dont think it will happen...

Heres a nice 08 car under your budget if you dont mind the miles. Could probably be bought at close to $200k.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2008-LAMBOR...=item1c1360932d

As I said,, with 15K mile mile great colored and optioned cars @ under 215k... PRISTINE AS NEW CARS ARE NO MORE THAN 225...I know people who were buying 600 mile 08 Lp's a year ago for 250.