Summer lease on an LP640

I'm looking to lease a (preferably) White LP640 (Coupe or Roadster) for the next 4 months or so. Can anyone recommend a dealership that would be willing to do this, also at a reasonable price?

Thanks!

I remember Roy catz had a 3 month lease program, try contacting him.

IT was cool cuz if you decide to purchase the car, all the costs go towards the purchase.

I sent Roy an email, waiting to hear back. Sounds just like what I'm looking for. He also has a nice white LP640 on his website inventory.

Anyone else have suggestions in the interim?

I remember Roy catz had a 3 month lease program, try contacting him.

IT was cool cuz if you decide to purchase the car, all the costs go towards the purchase.

You could probably rent one (white LP640 roadster) from GothamDreamCars if you're in the tri-state area..

GothamDreamCars wanted $60K for a 3 month lease = No thanks..

Called Cats and they no longer run their Summer lease program. Kevin is getting back to me with pricing on a 12month lease.

Anyone else recommend a dealership with good short term lease rates?

Doesn't exist. Unless they floorplan out of their own pockets won't happen. No one will guarantee the residual value, and I don't blame them. Even the leasing companies that offer a 12 month are simple interest leases that you have to satisfy the balloon at the end. That would be the only "leasing" option available.

Doesn't webster own like 3 of them? Maybe he'd rent you haha.

Really, I doubt you'll find a lease like that. Buy a beater and try and sell it after. That's probably the best bet.