FS: MY 2003 Lamborghini Murcielago - Sold

MY 2003 Lamborghini Murcielago. Pearl orange exterior with black leather interior. Seat inserts finished in black alcantara. This is a two owner car with a pristine Carfax history. Regular service and maintenance performed by authorized Lamborghini dealership. Full clutch assembly replacement performed less than 500 miles ago. The car has always resided in southern California.

This car is equipped with a Tubi exhaust with secondary cat delete. Test pipes have been installed resulting in an aggressive exhaust note. The car includes OEM Hercules roadster wheels. The rear tail light lenses are tinted with clear bra film protection covering the front bumper, trunk bonnet and front quarter panels. The mods are very tasteful and completely reversible.

This car has not been involved in any accidents and there is no evidence of paint work. The car was recently fitted with $5K of carbon fibre including door sill kick plates, left button cluster plate, climate control bezel, audio system face plate, center console plate and passenger grab handle. All service campaigns and modifications were performed by Lamborghini Newport Beach. Lastly, there is a full size car cover and custom fitted floor mats with bull insignia.

The car has 8,889 miles on the odometer. Asking price is $136K. Overall, the car is in excellent condition. PPI's are welcome. Please send me a PM with your contact information if you are interested in the car.

IMG_6396.jpg

IMG_6391_1.jpg

securedownload.jpg

securedownloadCADLFCXT.jpg

securedownloadCAKQL042.jpg

IMG_6584.jpg

IMG_6585.jpg

IMG_6586.jpg

IMG_6592.jpg

wow prices have come down. Put a clip up of how it sounds.

does it have the front end lift?

wow prices have come down. Put a clip up of how it sounds.

does it have the front end lift?

For sound clip, click link below:

This car has a front end lift system.

Beautiful car and love the carbon touch on the interior. Good luck with the sale! Murcie should sell quickly with those miles and condition.

I have a buyer for you, he is comming back from China this saturday, please hold your car, color and price fits exact what he looking for, pm sent with his contact infor.

Nice car, but way overpriced at 136k for an 03.. Similar 04's have sold for less, alot less.

it's his car he sets his own price if he can get it why not?

The car looks fantastic GLWS 92677

I have a buyer for you, he is comming back from China this saturday, please hold your car, color and price fits exact what he looking for, pm sent with his contact infor.

:eusa_wall:

Nice car, but way overpriced at 136k for an 03.. Similar 04's have sold for less, alot less.

Car is worth only what someone will pay; therefore, you can't really say anything is over or under priced.

Whomever sold an '04 for under $135k got raped by the buyer. Or it was a crap car.

$136k is reasonable for that quality. I can sell mine tomorrow for $145k or more.

Car is worth only what someone will pay; therefore, you can't really say anything is over or under priced.

Whomever sold an '04 for under $135k got raped by the buyer. Or it was a crap car.

$136k is reasonable for that quality. I can sell mine tomorrow for $145k or more.

Im going to disagree.. I know Rakjoes 04 was PRISTINE, mileage in the 8k range, recent service, MS Racing exhaust, Roadster wheels, Stereo etc... and it sold for 128k after MONTHS of being on the market. I dont keep too many tabs on the Murci market so thats the only car I know of.

Personally I think this car may not be worth 136k, but I think it is worth far closer to its asking price than your car is 145K... i think youd have a hard time getting a 100k for yours, but then again you have come slightly down to reality as when Rakjoes car was for sale you claimed you could get 165 for yours all day long... :lol2:

Im going to disagree.. I know Rakjoes 04 was PRISTINE, mileage in the 8k range, recent service, MS Racing exhaust, Roadster wheels, Stereo etc... and it sold for 128k after MONTHS of being on the market. I dont keep too many tabs on the Murci market so thats the only car I know of.

Personally I think this car may not be worth 136k, but I think it is worth far closer to its asking price than your car is 145K... i think youd have a hard time getting a 100k for yours, but then again you have come slightly down to reality as when Rakjoes car was for sale you claimed you could get 165 for yours all day long... :lol2:

I could have gotten $165k; I simply chose not to sell. $145k is what I could sell it today for, but again, I don't want to sell, so whether or not it's worth $5, or $500,000,000 is irrelevant. :icon_thumleft:

I could have gotten $165k; I simply chose not to sell. $145k is what I could sell it today for, but again, I don't want to sell, so whether or not it's worth $5, or $500,000,000 is irrelevant. :icon_thumleft:

Yaya.. I can sell my TT for 300k... but I dont want to sell it... :lol2: :lol2:

Yaya.. I can sell my TT for 300k... but I dont want to sell it... :lol2: :lol2:

Good for you. :lol2: