badass 458 on the track!

SV-N-IT

I like the twotone, 20" rims look good as well but it really needs some type of a Scuderia-ish front end..

Only then, it could be driven by the coolest bald guy ever in a LED Bandana :icon_mrgreen: :icon_thumleft:

I just haven't liked a Ferrari's looks in years. I was impressed by the black 458 someone posted, but I have not liked any other color.

The 430 looked like a special edition Jaguar, and the new car looks like a new version of that. They do not look exotic to me. But that is just one mans opinion. The test results and data sheet leads me to believe that they are great cars.

I like the twotone, 20" rims look good as well but it really needs some type of a Scuderia-ish front end..

Only then, it could be driven by the coolest bald guy ever in a LED Bandana :icon_mrgreen: :icon_thumleft:

w/black wheels and a CF front spoiler/lip that car would be sick.

You always struck me as more of a Ferrari guy anyways ;) :lol2:

thats funny, because i always pictured you as a ford focus kind of guy :eusa_dance: :eek3dance: :lol2:

Ferrari has really impressed with the 458. They are leading the way with brilliant automotive technology. They caught my attention with the Scuderia, and ive been unable to deny that they are making incredibly competent road cars since.

I really hope that Lambo matches the 458 with their Gallardo replacement. This industry needs to remain competitive. Ive always loved Lambo design, but the way my supercar drives matters more to me these days.

458 should certainly be a very impressive performing car, loaded with tech and it will probably sound incredible (9,000 rpm!!!)

That said the look of the car is just bizarre from some angles. I'm getting mine in red but I am not too thrilled with the look from the pictures. Hopefully it will look better in person. I was considering the two tone but the salesman suggested that it might be harder to resell.

458 should certainly be a very impressive performing car, loaded with tech and it will probably sound incredible (9,000 rpm!!!)

That said the look of the car is just bizarre from some angles. I'm getting mine in red but I am not too thrilled with the look from the pictures. Hopefully it will look better in person. I was considering the two tone but the salesman suggested that it might be harder to resell.

Congratz on the car! If you could, change the color, trust me, you will not regret, go darkgrey :icon_thumleft:

congrats! i have seen the black and the red in person and the black looks like a different car.

i cant wait to hear your feedback on the 458