Yellow or Silver brake calipers?

Memo

Blue would look good and so would yellow but I kind of like it as is in silver. It really depends on the "look" you are going for.

You are crazy to take them off to get RE painted. Look great how they are! I would not change a thing. Why waste time and money getting them repainted and note they will never look as good as factory paint. Just my .02

It came with silver calipers but thinking of getting them powdercoated to yellow. Opinions? Stick to silver or go yellow?

091.jpg

My vote (in order):

Yellow

Verde Ithaca

Black

Blue

Memo, looks hot as is! It actually looks whitish, which gives nice contrast to the black wheels.

Would love to see photoshops of the different colors, though.

I agree LamboGator especially if you want that stealth look.

What color is the stitching on your interior? Your stitching is an accent to your interior and your calipers are an accent to your exterior. If I am making cosmetic changes to a car we usually go with that.....

Either way that car is bad ass even if you leave it alone haha!

do it. or blue, not red though.

Definetely not red :)

Blue like my car would be perfect on that color.

4797836793_fc5ee66627_o.jpg

Wow very nice car and thanks for the pic. Blue actually looks very good!! Do you have the color code for it?

Blue would look good and so would yellow but I kind of like it as is in silver. It really depends on the "look" you are going for.

It's hard to decide. GBGallardo suggested orange, I think that would look great as well. I am thinking Yellow, Blue, Orange or keep it Silver.

Orange

I never thought about orange. I think it can look REALLY good. Thanks!!

I would stick with silver or go blue... yellow all too common!

I agree on the yellow being common. I just like how the yellow looks on black wheels. Would you go with light or dark blue?

You are crazy to take them off to get RE painted. Look great how they are! I would not change a thing. Why waste time and money getting them repainted and note they will never look as good as factory paint. Just my .02

I agree but I guess we all want a change after a while :) I think if they get powdercoated right, they can look as good as the factory.

My vote (in order):

Yellow

Verde Ithaca

Black

Blue

Thanks! Yellow is my number one choice.

Memo, looks hot as is! It actually looks whitish, which gives nice contrast to the black wheels.

Would love to see photoshops of the different colors, though.

Thank you Michael!!! Good idea, I will ask one of my friend to photoshop few choices to see how they look.

What color is the stitching on your interior? Your stitching is an accent to your interior and your calipers are an accent to your exterior. If I am making cosmetic changes to a car we usually go with that.....

Either way that car is bad ass even if you leave it alone haha!

Thanks! Stitching is also gray :icon_mrgreen:

I would go Verde Ithaca (green). Check out Sprite's balck SL with Verde Ithaca calipers. As hot as it gets. Yellow would be my next choice, but I am partial to yellow, obviously.

Check on cost of getting powder coated - cost is not in the powder coat but replacing all the seal. They heat those after the powder coat and you will have to replace all seals in the the calipers. Just FYI.

Check on cost of getting powder coated - cost is not in the powder coat but replacing all the seal. They heat those after the powder coat and you will have to replace all seals in the the calipers. Just FYI.

lol... calipers never get hot under braking- better check those seals everytime you're hard on your brakes! A competent powder coating shop will be able to handle brake calipers... you should look for low temp powder coating (which is what you should use for wheels as well)

I think you should paint them "the color YOU want".

I'm trying to get other lambo owners' opinion. I got some great suggestions on this thread. Thanks everyone!!

I am thinking either: Yellow, Blue or Orange.

I have an appt for removal of calipers 2nd week of september so still got more time to decide :)

The calipers will be sent to the guy who powdercoated calipers for lambos before (BTW Thanks to Kisco for providing me with his contact information) I am sure the painter will let me know if anything has to be replaced or done before putting them back on. I will definetely ask him. Thanks for the heads up.

so i photoshoped for you 2 colors to see what color you like best. one is yellow and the other is verde ithaca. with the black wheels any color you put pops out a lot! enjoy!

0911.jpg

0912.jpg