RSC Lp560 Bumper Fit

UH-Matt

Here's a few pics, simply awesome.

Pretty impressive stuff, the car looks so good now with the updated look, well worth doing.

DSCN5297.JPG

DSCN5293.JPG

DSCN5298.JPG

DSCN5309.JPG

DSCN5322.JPG

DSCN5344_1.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Fitment is easy when you are working with quality products. I fitted mine by myself in my own garage with no special tools. A perfect fit is attainable by anyone, so if yours is not perfect, find another bodyshop. Matt's bodyshop have taken the time to do the job properly.

IMG_8311.jpg

Fitment is easy when you are working with quality products. I fitted mine by myself in my own garage with no special tools. A perfect fit is attainable by anyone, so if yours is not perfect, find another bodyshop. Matt's bodyshop have taken the time to do the job properly.

IMG_8311.jpg

you did a great jon fitting that bumper!!! your car looks out of this world!

RSC makes the best quality pieces in the aftermarket. I spent 1/8 the time to fit this bumper on my client's car than it took to install a Premier. Their quality is bar none and I look forward to the next RSC project. 34010_407221686428_103710256428_4666736_

• 3 weeks later...
RSC makes the best quality pieces in the aftermarket. I spent 1/8 the time to fit this bumper on my client's car than it took to install a Premier. Their quality is bar none and I look forward to the next RSC project. 34010_407221686428_103710256428_4666736_

Stuart and the guys at RSC are awesome to deal with, they just fitted my jaguar xfr with exhaust, pulley and an ECU re-map, the cars a monster now pushing close to 600hp.

Iam planning on purchasing that same LP bumper for my 08 SL, the fitment is spot on and looks amazing on your car. , iam excited tl get it ordered.

Great looking G

RSC makes the best quality pieces in the aftermarket. I spent 1/8 the time to fit this bumper on my client's car than it took to install a Premier. Their quality is bar none and I look forward to the next RSC project. 34010_407221686428_103710256428_4666736_3955619_n.jpg

comment-friday-damn.jpg

that looks awesome

RSC makes the best quality pieces in the aftermarket. I spent 1/8 the time to fit this bumper on my client's car than it took to install a Premier. Their quality is bar none and I look forward to the next RSC project. 34010_407221686428_103710256428_4666736_3955619_n.jpg

Wow, that looks nice.

Is it just me..or does the old G's front bonnet is straight where-else the LP560 is sharper? anyone notice it? i am talking about the joint below the logo.

Is it just me..or does the old G's front bonnet is straight where-else the LP560 is sharper? anyone notice it? i am talking about the joint below the logo.

It's a different hood obviously (since the lights are different) that is more rounded where it connects to the bumper.