• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
Bump it up. Need to get her gone.

Start a new thread and re-do all listings, re-write your text in the listing and try again - all bumping and people seeing the same stuff for sale for to long of a time scares people off..

Good luck man!

Start a new thread and re-do all listings, re-write your text in the listing and try again - all bumping and people seeing the same stuff for sale for to long of a time scares people off..

Good luck man!

I tried but they deleted the other thread and said only one thread per car. I'd have preferred to delete THIS one and start a new one.

I tried but they deleted the other thread and said only one thread per car. I'd have preferred to delete THIS one and start a new one.

Just do it.. And don't forget all other places you have advertised and take new pics and re-write the text/listing as well..

Guys take a look at thread DO NOT BUY FROM VEGASSE on the supra forums and find out what a scammer Todd is before buying anything from him! He has a history of ripping people off and has been banned from many forums

Guys take a look at thread DO NOT BUY FROM VEGASSE on the supra forums and find out what a scammer Todd is before buying anything from him! He has a history of ripping people off and has been banned from many forums

PM me the link. The moderators will review your comment and the content.

I've never been banned from any forum with the exception of 6-speed online, and I'm sure pretty much half the members of this forum can say that. :lol: and before you start popping off maybe you should read that WE are the ones trying to be scammed by that buyer and I even put up pictures of the item in question before it left in perfect condition, as well as the man who actually packaged the item stating it was in perfect condition when crated to leave the shop. He's the one trying to rip US off by demanding a new item without sending the old one back for inspection even though we didn't have anything to do with the damage he claims. When someone has a product for 3 MONTHS then mysterious claims it's damaged in an external way, come on.....use some common sense. Keep your trash out of my for sale ads.

Guest Rob Burgundy

Uh?

Car has a clean carfax and only 6900 miles on the chassis.

"

Originally Posted by MikeG

Well he posted on Lambopower.com forums yesterday still trying to sell his Gallardo... maybe someone needs to go over there and post

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/inde...opic=50709&hl=

I heard from a few friends I have in Las Vegas that he's having a really hard time selling it because most people "in the loop" know that he wrecked it pretty bad and tried to keep it on the down low. Just more deception and shadiness..."

VegasSE...

We will give you two choices -

Leave this thread open and EVERYONE can contribute their stories and feedback, or we lock down this thread and all other sale threads from you from this point forward.

You decide.

VegasSE...

We will give you two choices -

Leave this thread open and EVERYONE can contribute their stories and feedback, or we lock down this thread and all other sale threads from you from this point forward.

You decide.

Its amazing... I was just going to post the same thing....

Its amazing... I was just going to post the same thing....

I learned from the best, Big Guy :icon_mrgreen:

And here I was about to start blasting people...

Do you know something we need to know? :icon_thumleft: :eusa_think:

How could he? He drives a ferrari now....

People don't just repaint gallardos for the hell of it! That car went sailing over curbs, fences, signs to the tune of 80k in damage. I don't even think the car is in VegasSe possession . Last I heard there is an outstanding bill owed on the car that he hasn't been able to pay.

People don't just repaint gallardos for the hell of it! That car went sailing over curbs, fences, signs to the tune of 80k in damage. I don't even think the car is in VegasSe possession . Last I heard there is an outstanding bill owed on the car that he hasn't been able to pay.

YOWZERS :shock: