New puppy and old dog

Lambo4ever

I have a chuwawa for 4 yrs and pretty much is scared of everything. The dog is afraid of other dogs and loud sounds. I bought the dog and it always seemed paranoid an nervous, Its the sweetest dog ever. My wife surpised me with a Yorkie tea cup and they dont get along. 1st day all they did was sniff eachother but my chuwawa is scared of this little yorkie. Today my chuwawa started to snap an tried to bite the yorkie, Im so fuvking nervous that they will never get along. My chuwawa is a giant compared to the yorkie and even when they chase eachother while playing she can really hurt the yokie from her size and weight. Any ideas to get them both comfrotable with eachother ?

keep the times they are together short at first. Gradually increase that time as they get comfortable. The Chiwawa is just protecting the territory. This will subside over time.

Yorkies are my least favorite breed - they are annoying as fcuk. yapyapyapyapyapyapyapyapyapyapyapyapyapyap

Your screwed.

After a while dogs always seem to settle with new companions. Good luck with those two. I really hope it works out!!