Underground on Passtimes again?

Allan-Herbie

Was watching speed when all of a sudden an all Underground special , or mostly Underground Racing Passtimes came on.. Sorry about bad recording, just recorded off tv...

First off an 81yr old man in a bolt on 997TT!

only 124 and 132 MPH for the GTT's?

Yes that was a old show. I'm embarassed to say I missed 3rd gear in the Nera and my green Gallardo. We ran 9.1@169 at Rockingham on street tires at around 1300 whp. It's nice to have more than one pass;) I can't wait to go 1/4 mile racing after the Texas mile with the power we are making now;)

9.1 Nera Video..

Damn, that Orange car looked like it was going to fly away with each shift, lol.

I think that is the same Orange car that went 241 in the mile, no?

Damn, that Orange car looked like it was going to fly away with each shift, lol.

I think that is the same Orange car that went 241 in the mile, no?

Yes, Kyle Did great at the mile. He put the Gallardo on the map in the standing mile with his Underground Racing Gallardo when he hit the 241 mph in the standing mile.

241 Video

Who would have thought 6 months after that the TT Gallardo would be the King of the Texas Mile ;)

250.1 Video

3 more weeks until the Texas mile!! What car is going to come out on top this time?? We will have 4 high power TT Gallardo's there defending the title. ;)

Yes, Kyle Did great at the mile. He put the Gallardo on the map in the standing mile with his Underground Racing Gallardo when he hit the 241 mph in the standing mile.

241 Video

Who would have thought 6 months after that the TT Gallardo would be the King of the Texas Mile ;)

250.1 Video

3 more weeks until the Texas mile!! What car is going to come out on top this time?? We will have 4 high power TT Gallardo's there defending the title. ;)

I cant wait to see!!

Nevertheless I believe that a mixture of friends is equalty advantageous.In the first place, frequent contact with different friends broadens my world outlook. For instance,I have found, it a real treasure to have so many friends on the campus who often help, me reinforce my beliefs.