FS: 2008 Lamborghini LP 640 with 800 miles!

Rouleur

Well, I wasn't sure when we were gonna move this car to get something different, but it has come time. We have had this car since it had 50 miles on it. Giallo Orion (Pearl Yellow) over Black with yellow stitching. The car has Q-Citura Diamond stitching, carbon fiber interior, E Gear transmission, Hermera wheels, Yellow Calipers (no CCB's). I should have better pictures in the next couple days, these were snapped on the way out of town. Car is in pristine condition, shows like a 800 mile car should and is likely one of the very few sub 1k mileage cars available and one of very few Pearl Yellow cars currently available. Title is in hand and car is ready to go.

$265,000.00

[email protected]

Lambo3.jpg

Lambo1.jpg

Lambo2.jpg

Lambo7.jpg

Thanks Aaron. How you doing with your fleet? That 599 is awesome! If I could get rid of my buddies PDK turbo I would likely have a home for it.

Pretty car, good luck.

Damn Aaron,

You have half your stable for sale. Anything new and exciting coming in the near future?

All the cars are great, but I am selling them and moving onto something else. First up, Phantom Drophead, next up maybe new Mclaren.

Aaron

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks. We are ready to move into a new car. I have the car located, need to move this one first. Negotiable.

Thanks. We are ready to move into a new car. I have the car located, need to move this one first. Negotiable.

What is the price today?