My SL with a CF front under spoiler

Lambo_Stalker

Hi guys,

I've just got a CF lip put up on my SL, and I thought you guys might be interested in seeing a front spoiler that's other than the usual RCS front spoiler...

I reckon the lower lip goes quite well with the SL CF sides skirts... will take some more photos when the weather is better downunder...

lip1.jpg

lip2.jpg

lip3.jpg

lip4.jpg

lip5.jpg

lip6.jpg

cheers,

richie

Very clean, understated lip! Like it!

How does it change going over speed humps/inclines? (If you've had a chance to test it) vs. stock.

That's actually not too affected at all... I still don't need to use the lift system to go anywhere yet... even going through speed hump is so far so good

richie

looks great!! who makes the lip?

It is a custom made piece... Revozport made it for me... they have a longer version, but I requested them to shorten the lip for me...

cheers

richie

Very clean, understated lip! Like it!

How does it change going over speed humps/inclines? (If you've had a chance to test it) vs. stock.

I just took a note on how low the lip is to the ground... it is actually higher than the plastic under spoiler that's attached to the bottom of the car... so the lip does not make the front end any lower... just extend the front end slightly longer, I still haven't had any clearance issue even with the bad driveway that I normally need to pay extra attentions when I go over...

richie

Ive always wondered why the SL didnt come with any sort of carbon trimming on the front bumper, that almost looks OEM. Why do you have it lifted in the pics>?

because it was easier for the shop to fit the bumper... they took the bumper off to get the lip fitted...

richie

That works really nicely, but you were not tempted with a 560 front bumper? :)

to be honest... I was.... very tempted to get the RSC 560 bumper.... but it is not a 560 at the end of the day, so i decided to stay with its original bumper + a CF lip which makes the OE front looks a bit more aggressive. It turns out quite well and I guess I am sticking with it for a while.

richie

to be honest... I was.... very tempted to get the RSC 560 bumper.... but it is not a 560 at the end of the day, so i decided to stay with its original bumper + a CF lip which makes the OE front looks a bit more aggressive. It turns out quite well and I guess I am sticking with it for a while.

richie

i agree 1000%

car looks perfect as it is, also a very nice color

Congrats on the new acquisition! This wouldn't happen to be the SL from Barbagallo, would it?

hi mate,

what dealership is that? I purchased my lambos at Lamborghini Melbourne dealership, always to make sure the car that I am getting has 100% good history in good condition and most importantly no accident histroy which they can guarantee that :)

richie